Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2018, 05:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All that stuff is actually really easy to make (not clear if your buying this from a restaurant or not).

Whole Roast Chicken: Put it in a oven on 400 degrees with a lemon in the cavity and whatever seasoning on the outside you want (paprika, salt, pepper, and tyme is pretty good...fresh garlic is nice but its kind of a pain in the ass). It takes about an hour and a half.

Sweet potatos: Just put them in the same oven as the chicken about half hour out or so. Or you can cut them into potato slices and steam them if you want them a bit faster.

Green Beans: You need a pot with a steamer in it. Just cut the ends of the green beans (easy but a little bit time consuming) and steam them for like 10 mins.

Edit: When you make a whole chicken and there is only 1-2 people eating it. Use the Leg quarts/wings while they are hot IMO -- and then save the breasts for salads or whatever later.
Cowboy chicken is basically “fast food” but it’s better quality than shit piles like whataburgef or McDonald’s, etc

And I realize the stuff is probably easy to make, but I’ve been married 30+ years and I don’t understand vegetables. I eat them when placed in front of me but that seems like a woman’s job. In short, I can grill but I for damn sure can’t cook
Old 10-10-2018, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A dog would 100% eat that. You blew your cover

Also Jeff, stop buying plastic water bottles. Not to be a hippie but I have grandchildren and those will destroy our planet way faster than the CO2 and methane

Thanks man!
HAHA! Dangit! In my defense, i was at work and there happened to be a unopened water bottle in the lunchroom, so i grabbed it so i didn't have to get my water container at my desk.. That was me being lazy, but i promise i do not drink or buy plastic bottles on the regular! I have a sweet purple starbucks mug with a straw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-10-2018, 05:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please tell me you put something to flavor because even unsalted boiled chicken has more flavor than that
No seasoning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Cottage cheese usually has enough sodium to salt it up.. Wasn't as bad as it looks i promise!
Old 10-10-2018, 05:15 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No seasoning [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Cottage cheese usually has enough sodium to salt it up.. Wasn't as bad as it looks i promise!
please, you're such a positive influence to others, love yourself the same
Old 10-10-2018, 05:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eat healthy dude trust me. I’m 53 and I meet some people my age who look like they could by father. I’m a decent looking dude but in America, being decent & healthy means you’ll look significantly better than your peers because they’re eating velveeta and other Kraft-Walmart garbage

THAT SAID, how the fuck did you come up with ground turkey, cottage cheese, and brown rice? What seasoning???? Was it good?
Hahaha all my meals are usually stupid like this.. As long as the macro's exist in the meal, i eat it. I'm not a foodie. Never was. Getting it down and in, is more important than how it tastes.. That being said, i still like tasty food haha.. Like when i went to texas and ate this at Terry Blacks BBQ.. Hands down. Best BBQ- Definitely love Texas Patriam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by bigjeff100; 10-10-2018 at 05:18 PM.. Reason: Typo
Old 10-10-2018, 05:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterbonkers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
please, you're such a positive influence to others, love yourself the same
P99 friends.. Let us become...
Old 10-10-2018, 05:50 PM
Banned

jeff I figured out why you aren't putting on weight

your missing the most important thing from your diet / meals

50% of your diet should be vegetables, preferably raw greens
Old 10-10-2018, 06:01 PM
Planar Protector

Jeff add a cup of pumpkin seeds. I get them at trader Jews
Old 10-10-2018, 06:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schaduwridder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
jeff I figured out why you aren't putting on weight

your missing the most important thing from your diet / meals

50% of your diet should be vegetables, preferably raw greens
I have spinach every morning in my smoothie. And I i rotate between broccoli. Cauliflower. Brussel sprouts for dinner.. usually no veggies at lunch
Old 10-10-2018, 06:52 PM
Banned

Quote:
Jeff add a cup of pumpkin seeds. I get them at trader Jews
Hahaha trader jews....
Closed Thread