Old 12-20-2013, 03:43 PM
Sarnak

/bow

Well done!
Test Server : Tanulie
Old 12-20-2013, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone is forgetting what the server was like when IB was the top dog. Hint: the situation was the same, the characters and guildtags were just different.
Except IB wasnt making shit talk and propaganda threads on the forums twice a day and made a point of engaging the trolls as little as possible.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Someone is forgetting what the server was like when IB was the top dog. Hint: the situation was the same, the characters and guildtags were just different.
Yet it was FE/IB and BDA that immediately sought each other out yesterday evening to discuss something civil, and then spread back out to contact other guilds to see if they were interested in the idea and in trying to be civil and work together to fix the broken system once and for all.

I've been around the last two years and been in the "fight". Many of us have, and that's what I saw in the FE/IB and BDA "summit" last night. I think what TMO needs to recognize is that the rest of the server is done playing by the rules TMO has set to define "competition", and even more over we're done with the melodrama and insatiable desire to close out other people from game content and to ruin any experiences that people are trying to have.
Old 12-20-2013, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm sure they were just the same. Is it the exact same set of people that are in IB now? Is it possible the current leadership will pursue a different course? I mean, Rogean has been pretty explicit about not being cool with the bullshit raiding scene on this server. Even if the exact same people are in charge of IB and they have the exact same mindset as before, don't you think Rogean's recent pronouncement might change their lootwhore calculation a bit? Could it not be that they realize it's to their benefit to form a friendly agreement with other guilds?
Old 12-20-2013, 03:54 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
nah it wasn't.

we cleared kunark before you. we beat all the shit and everyone left. IB today is not IB/TR when kunark was released or classic.

we didn't sit around for 2 years hogging VP from everyone else. We beat that shit and moved on. Seeing all the TMO alts lot on last night with best in slot kinda made me sick. IB never had that, neither did TR.

in b4 we beat vp b4 u. nah u didn't Rogean made us give you those first kills, remember? You probably wern't there.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

The next step to improving the raid scene is to nuke the RNF forums. No more forumquesting, disrespect, or lack of civility. RNF created the Alartis and Eccezans. Turned this server into a bunch of chest-pounding and e-peen measuring. Turned grown adults into anonymous children. Made people care way too much about stupid stuff.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 12-20-2013, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The next step to improving the raid scene is to nuke the RNF forums. No more forumquesting, disrespect, or lack of civility. RNF created the Alartis and Eccezans. Turned this server into a bunch of chest-pounding and e-peen measuring. Turned grown adults into anonymous children. Made people care way too much about stupid stuff.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I thought you loved me

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Old 12-20-2013, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by YendorLootmonkey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This. Brell had a Rants and Raves section so atleast some good was in the forum to go along with the ranting. RnF is just a total joke and honestly TMO probably wouldnt have half the haters it does if it wasnt for Ecc and Alarti in RnF's.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sodapop [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah it wasn't.

we cleared kunark before you. we beat all the shit and everyone left. IB today is not IB/TR when kunark was released or classic.

we didn't sit around for 2 years hogging VP from everyone else. We beat that shit and moved on. Seeing all the TMO alts lot on last night with best in slot kinda made me sick. IB never had that, neither did TR.

in b4 we beat vp b4 u. nah u didn't Rogean made us give you those first kills, remember? You probably wern't there.
Too much truth in one post.

Stop it.
Old 12-20-2013, 04:31 PM
Planar Protector

Putting Yendor's quote in my sig. Agree 100% that RNF is a cesspool that needs to be cleaned up and has only a detrimental effect on the community.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Closed Thread