Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 07-31-2018, 09:42 PM
Fire Giant

Default Static group 1-2 nights per week

Good day. I'm looking for like-minded players that would like to explore dungeons 1-2 nights a week at scheduled times. Maybe 7-10 pm est mon/wed? No flakes, just fun. Real commitment.

Currently a lvl 10 necromancer. Would you be interested ?
Old 08-01-2018, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

I would be interested in this. I love dungeon crawl parties. Monday/Wednesday evenings works perfectly for me right now too.

I have a 53druid/40rogue/40enchanter/39warrior/35shadowknight/34cleric/30necro/9monk currently open to playing whatever is needed most.

Feel free to message me in game on my main Entheo.
Old 08-01-2018, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Decided trying to organize 6 strangers is difficult and probably not worth the efforts. Thanks for being willing
Old 08-01-2018, 02:45 PM
Orc

6? You're a stranger to yourself?

In all seriousness though, I'd be down. I have a lot of low level ranging characters. If you have a char in the late 20s to early 30s range my cousin and I are about to start up our 28 sham and 32 monk tonight.
Old 08-01-2018, 05:09 PM
Sarnak

That's too bad you lost interest already but I understand. Maybe ill carry the torch and make a post later for a new static group that focuses on dungeon crawling. Maybe with a proposed outline of what dungeons we plan to tackle. Man do I miss the dungeon crawl experienceand all those forgotten low level dungeon zones like befallen, runnyeye, infected paw, temple of cazic Thule, etc..
Old 08-01-2018, 11:24 PM
Sarnak

I would be down on Monday nights potentially. 7 wizard. 8 bard. 25 monk. 29 druid. 28 cleric. 50 warrior.
Old 08-02-2018, 10:56 AM
Fire Giant

6 strangers to each other. My heart was into the idea. I then got into PMs with multiple people mostly having conflicting time slots available and I realized maybe this is why static groups never last and to save myself the heart break.
Old 08-08-2018, 05:21 PM
Decaying Skeleton

They can last, but they take work. Much as a guild would, except its less people to juggle.

You definitely want to have more lines of communication than just the forums. But ultimately it comes down to a) finding people who want to play together within the same set of hours, and of apx the same levels... and b) ...are willing to stay that way. More often even than mixed playing times. I've found regular groups to get toppled when some of the group want to play a lot and level between meetings, and some only want to play with the group together. To work, the group has to advance together.
Closed Thread