Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will Trump Leave On His own?
Yes 41 36.28%
No 72 63.72%
Voters: 113. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-04-2020, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caroll must be Plinki's new evade account.

Guy is a bitch made liberal retard.
Old 12-04-2020, 05:50 PM
Kobold

Donald J. Trump, a one-term president, was defeated by Joseph R. Biden in the 2020 presidential election. What's the name for a person who tries to win and then doesn't?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Better luck next time.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I honestly don't believe you are actually laughing your ass off at that gay ass meme. The word cope! Brilliant guys. At least screaming sjw girl and carl the cuck were actually funny.
ive never seen one person so mad over a few of the words ive used the past few weeks. you've been incensed enough to rage post about "imagine" "insufferable" and now "cope" rofl

got'em

e- almost forgot "lmao"
Old 12-04-2020, 06:07 PM
Kobold

Democrats "actually got their a** kicked" in 2016, Trump said at a July 2018 rally in Great Falls, Montana. "306 to 223, that's a pretty good shellacking."

- President Donald J. Trump

I agree! Losing to Joseph R. Biden, who won 306 Electoral College votes, in the freest and fairest election in the history of the world, is quite embarrassing. I'm glad that POTUS, who is a loser by definition, agrees.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats "actually got their a** kicked" in 2016, Trump said at a July 2018 rally in Great Falls, Montana. "306 to 223, that's a pretty good shellacking."

- President Donald J. Trump

I agree! Losing to Joseph R. Biden, who won 306 Electoral College votes, in the freest and fairest election in the history of the world, is quite embarrassing. I'm glad that POTUS, who is a loser by definition, agrees.
Snot over yet. The news media don't get to anoint the leader of the free world.
Old 12-04-2020, 06:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caroll [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Donald J. Trump, a one-term president, was defeated by Joseph R. Biden in the 2020 presidential election. What's the name for a person who tries to win and then doesn't?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Better luck next time.
What’s name of those that voted for Biden? Unemployed
Old 12-04-2020, 06:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What’s name of those that voted for Biden? Unemployed
My friend Ebenezzar did, he's not unemployed he retired in 1898. he said his grandparents did too
Old 12-04-2020, 06:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My friend Ebenezzar did, he's not unemployed he retired in 1898. he said his grandparents did too
This was funny
Old 12-04-2020, 07:05 PM
Planar Protector

There was such a massive fraud, especially in Georgia, but hey Georgia Republicans you should totally come out and vote in the Senate run off using the same procedures, same ballots, and same machines that fraudulently caused Trump to lose the state...but if we win the Senate race using all of those same procedures and methods it won’t be fraudulent at all because we won!
Old 12-04-2020, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

So what's everyone's plans for the holida--lockdown criminal offense if found in the streets.
Told this to Rogean, Nilbog & Menden.
Closed Thread