Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 05:53 PM
Aviak

Default Mumken

Anyone else think this guy probably has sex with barnyard animals?
Old 06-27-2010, 07:03 PM
Aviak

Well i guess i can explain the whole situation:

So i get invited to this royals group and everything goes smoothly for a while, we lose a tank and i find a replacement-- back on the grind la de dah and everything was going smoothly until Mumken decides to call me a scrub and told me l2p like a small child, so i rebutted or whatever feeling like it was just a troll and went back to killing stuff because i try to stay above such childish antics. Then later he decides its about time to stir up trouble again and sends me a tell telling me i need to get off my period and we exchange a few words, mainly me calling him pathetic and to stop sending me tells while he trolls back with some remedial bullshit. Around this same time he has been saying he is leaving soon, which i was overjoyed to hear-- but he cant find a cleric. So i send a few tells and recruit a cleric to come and replace him, when the cleric arrives Mumken decides to be a smart ass and say he changed his mind and he isn't leaving so i tell the group i will disband so they can invite the cleric and invite me when Mumken leaves so the cleric doesn't leave so the group can maintain afterward (also so i don't have to deal with him anymore) Immediately after disbanding he sends me a tell saying "Just in time the monk is here to replace you" I thought this was pretty grimy and a low blow, even for a troll like him. After he leaves however i get the short end of the stick again as the new leader of the group "Rockky" the bard decides that he doesn't want to kick the monk because he doesn't want to be the bad guy.

So in summary i get dicked out of a group that i basically maintained and somehow that makes me the bad guy.

anyone who doesn't want to read long stories: Mumken, Rockky, Nith, Renix, Sochin, and Fenom are a rag tag group of fecal munching tampons.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:06 PM
Fire Giant

When are people going to learn that coming here and posting this shit just makes yourself look bad?
Old 06-27-2010, 07:12 PM
Aviak

when will you learn that pointless posts to try and insult posters just makes you look bad
Old 06-27-2010, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillainBlack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when will you learn that pointless posts to try and insult posters just makes you look bad
You wanna go ahead and provide us your in game name please?
Old 06-27-2010, 07:15 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You wanna go ahead and provide us your in game name please?
i will email you a picture of my dick if that would make you happy
Old 06-27-2010, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by VillainBlack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i will email you a picture of my dick if that would make you happy
My work is done here.

Please, any of the above group members that VillainBlack mentioned, come post his name here so the rest of the server can avoid him.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:20 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by President [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My work is done here.

Please, any of the above group members that VillainBlack mentioned, come post his name here so the rest of the server can avoid him.
hahahaha, you are just a troll so i troll you back if anyone has something constructive to say i would respond to it with legitimacy.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:39 PM
Aviak

So far all you said about the group leader was he didn't want to kick out the monk to be the bad guy, which I understand. Sounds like you and the drama you were involved in caused some miscommunication. Which i hardly find his fault, unless there was more to what happened involving the rest of the group.
Old 06-27-2010, 07:57 PM
Aviak

The reason i dislike the rest of the group is because i sent them all tells saying that they could disband and we could reform the group with the cleric that was there and basically they all said what happened to me was BS but they would rather stay and get exp. And in my mind they are just as guilty for inaction as mumken is for the action itself... It's like watching someone get mugged and not doing anything about it.
Closed Thread