Yes 95 59.75%
No 22 13.84%
Wipe it clean and make Mexico pay for maintenance 42 26.42%
Voters: 159. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2017, 05:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good people lol. Tune is mind fucked to believe that emulated Everquest is all he will ever do. I mean it's boderline mental illness how people keep selling this server as anything but junk.

What's left of the server is Europeans who have no money to enjoy their countries hence they play emulated free Everquest all day long. Career bums like Jupe and fandango on drugs 24/7. People like tune who have amazing real lives but somehow manage 20 hours of eq on the daily. Last but not least you have the ragnaros and sickpuppy who are Air Force colonel and the other making 175k yearly neither seen a woman irl.

Hope nobody putting any real amount of time on this time sink.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-26-2017, 06:18 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good people lol. Tune is mind fucked to believe that emulated Everquest is all he will ever do. I mean it's boderline mental illness how people keep selling this server as anything but junk.

What's left of the server is Europeans who have no money to enjoy their countries hence they play emulated free Everquest all day long. Career bums like Jupe and fandango on drugs 24/7. People like tune who have amazing real lives but somehow manage 20 hours of eq on the daily. Last but not least you have the ragnaros and sickpuppy who are Air Force colonel and the other making 175k yearly neither seen a woman irl.

Hope nobody putting any real amount of time on this time sink.
real flawed way of thinking of things, all games are a waste of time and a time sink, if you are still having fun thats all that matters. ( i have loads of fun kicking the shit out of tunes guild)
Old 02-26-2017, 06:32 AM
Planar Protector

said in another thread only thing u can hope to do in todays market is enjoy a game. if uve been gaming awhile theres not much you are going to enjoy. adults are looking to lower their stress level, not add to it. tryharding games like Leagues and WoW are distant past for many of us.

you cant smash on tune's guild anywhere else and that is the organized sport i want to be involved in during my prime earning years.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 02-26-2017, 08:11 AM
Planar Protector

Anyone who is having fun now. Never really experienced the beginning of red or live pvp. Which goes back to my point that if you don't know anything but shit sandwiches you eat shit sandwiches. I am not eating shit sand which sir
Closed Thread