Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2012, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

Default Trakanon Rotation

Vesica Dei has been attempting for a week to begin talks towards re-establishing a Trakanon Rotation.

The proposed rotation would be a 3 spot rotation :
TMO
VD
Open

During the "open" spot, anyone besides TMO and VD would have whatever time window TMO and VD get for their own spots in the rotation (previously it's been 6 hours) to attempt a kill without needing to poopsock / race against us. Guilds could work together, or try alone, or an open raid could form for it.

While it's no secret that I'm also attempting to get another VP rotation established, the Trak rotation would not be tied to VP, Ragefire, or anything else. I just sincerely believe the current "competition" is being taken to ridiculous levels.

Zeelot has so far refused to have any discussion about it at all. I'm still open to talk to him of course, and hope he will eventually change his mind. And since he's determined to keep the door of private communication shut, I'm making the offer publicly.

Non-troll feedback and suggestions are welcome.
Test Server : Tanulie
Old 03-01-2012, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElanoraBryght [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vesica Dei has been attempting for a week to begin talks towards re-establishing a Trakanon Rotation.

The proposed rotation would be a 3 spot rotation :
TMO
VD
Open

During the "open" spot, anyone besides TMO and VD would have whatever time window TMO and VD get for their own spots in the rotation (previously it's been 6 hours) to attempt a kill without needing to poopsock / race against us. Guilds could work together, or try alone, or an open raid could form for it.

While it's no secret that I'm also attempting to get another VP rotation established, the Trak rotation would not be tied to VP, Ragefire, or anything else. I just sincerely believe the current "competition" is being taken to ridiculous levels.

Zeelot has so far refused to have any discussion about it at all. I'm still open to talk to him of course, and hope he will eventually change his mind. And since he's determined to keep the door of private communication shut, I'm making the offer publicly.

Non-troll feedback and suggestions are welcome.
bump, for people hopefully coming together to make this server fun again.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:21 PM
Sarnak

I can't speak for Zee or our leadership, but frankly your guild's actions in the past week have most likely destroyed any chance of good relations with us, let alone a rotation.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:24 PM
Planar Protector

I can smell my epic already.
Lardna Minch, 18 Warrior

Project 1999 (PvP):
[50 (sometimes 49) Bard] Wolfram Alpha (Half Elf) ZONE: oasis
Old 03-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Sarnak

It was asked in another thread if there had been sincere attempts made by VD to discuss a VP rotation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To my knowledge, VD did not approach TMO in a serious diplomatic fashion to discuss VP.
I've reached out to him several times.

Quote:
[Sun Feb 26 18:42:44 2012] You told zeelot, 'would you like to discuss a rotation for Trak / VP tonight?'
[Sun Feb 26 18:43:04 2012] Zeelot tells you, 'No thanks'
Quote:
[Tue Feb 28 00:31:56 2012] You told zeelot, 'would you like to talk about a rotation tonight?'
[Tue Feb 28 00:32:27 2012] Zeelot tells you, 'Well we're currently not interested in a rotation. We want to see how things play out for now'
Quote:
[Wed Feb 29 03:04:41 2012] You told zeelot, 'hi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] would you like to talk about a Trak / VP rotaion tonight?'
(no answer)
Test Server : Tanulie
Old 03-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Planar Protector

Sadly Giegue, guts aren't dropping yet, or they haven't yet in all the trak's since the Epic patch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loly Taa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually, at this point- TMO is more willing to rotate VP with Taken/BDA/Divinity than VD
Loly = TMO Officer; if TMO wants to do what their leadership says they want to do, they should agree to this.

It sucks that VD has had to get down in the mud with TMO to allow the rest of the server to get onto a rotation system, but if that's what it takes, then I'm glad we did it.

Let's get Taken/BDA/Divinity some trak's teeth so that they may join you in a rotation in VP!

And before you start thinking you can exclude VD from a rotation agreement, think about how a Trak rotation would go if VD made it alone with Taken/BDA/Divinity. Would TMO honestly not interfere?
Last edited by falkun; 03-01-2012 at 12:48 PM..
Old 03-01-2012, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Making a private discussion public is the wrong way to go about it. You're asking for non-troll feedback, but that's really what you're asking for. Only the TMO guildleader can give you the feedback you are asking for.

And like Fountree said, blatant organized exploitation by your guild is not working in your favor.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raavak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Making a private discussion public is the wrong way to go about it. You're asking for non-troll feedback, but that's really what you're asking for. Only the TMO guildleader can give you the feedback you are asking for.
TMO rank and file has publicly stated they do not think VD has tried a diplomatic approach:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To my knowledge, VD did not approach TMO in a serious diplomatic fashion to discuss VP.
The only way to prove that we have is to make it public.
Old 03-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Fire Giant

where is the thrill in rotations ? Why do you play everquest ?

/yawn
Old 03-01-2012, 12:53 PM
Sarnak

Lol at pinning this on us Deajay. Everyone knows who created this situation. Do you really think we were adverse to creating a better environment after IB left? Your actions need to change, not ours, in order to create the rotation system you want. Many people, including me, are impressed with VD lately and your ability to mobilize and kill dragons. But you guys are moving wayyyy too fast and then when you aren't getting an instant response that you want to hear you employ questionable tactics thinking you're going to terrorize us into coming to an agreement with you. That's the reality here, the whole server knows it, and spinning it any other way is just sad.
Closed Thread