Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2012, 09:32 AM
Sarnak

Default Want to actually raid?

Another solid Trak kill this morning. Proud that we continually out-mobilize the competition (27 to 16 on engage). Since its pretty clear either guild can kill any mob (well any mob outside VP for the other guild) the determining factors are now mobilization and level of dedication - which by all accounts is why we're continually winning. Certainly isn't numbers (I know that whole song and dance stopped after a certain unnamed guild sat 76 on Trak for hours).

TMO - Doing more with less. Check out our site - www.themysticalorder.net. Right now it looks like we could still use a couple more active wariors, a paladin or two and a couple more bards/enchs. Of course if you're highly skilled and friendly exceptions can be made even if your class is not in demand.

So would you rather raid and kill every week 80% + of the spawns outside VP + all of the mobs in VP while often being 2-4th in line for upgrades (as our members have much of that already) while having fun with nice people (ask the recent converts like Nietche and Knix =)
OR
Would you rather raid with 60-70 people; be 8-10th on the list for upgrades as you're the new guy to that guild and 90% of senior guild needs stuff before you.. and all the while you're only killing a handful of targets at best in a week.

If you want to raid the choice is yours.. but it seems pretty clear cut to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2012, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentalCowtipper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Another solid Trak kill this morning. Proud that we continually out-mobilize the competition (27 to 16 on engage). Since its pretty clear either guild can kill any mob (well any mob outside VP for the other guild) the determining factors are now mobilization and level of dedication - which by all accounts is why we're continually winning. Certainly isn't numbers (I know that whole song and dance stopped after a certain unnamed guild sat 76 on Trak for hours).

TMO - Doing more with less. Check out our site - www.themysticalorder.net. Right now it looks like we could still use a couple more active wariors, a paladin or two and a couple more bards/enchs. Of course if you're highly skilled and friendly exceptions can be made even if your class is not in demand.

So would you rather raid and kill every week 80% + of the spawns outside VP + all of the mobs in VP while often being 2-4th in line for upgrades (as our members have much of that already) while having fun with nice people (ask the recent converts like Nietche and Knix =)
OR
Would you rather raid with 60-70 people; be 8-10th on the list for upgrades as you're the new guy to that guild and 90% of senior guild needs stuff before you.. and all the while you're only killing a handful of targets at best in a week.

If you want to raid the choice is yours.. but it seems pretty clear cut to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want free hand outs without the bother of tracking your own mobs or breaking your own planar zone-ins. It's easy to do more with less when you let the other guild do all the work and then leapfrog them.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Fire Giant

This thread hurt my butt
Old 07-23-2012, 09:49 AM
Sarnak

LOL like the other guild leapfrogged on VS other day. Or Draco.. I could go on and on.
We have our own trackers sir =) We had someone sitting tracking Trak and knew within 10 seconds he was up.
Sorry you're so upset that you keep failing so you gotta pull stuff out of your ass.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by KentalCowtipper [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL like the other guild leapfrogged on VS other day. Or Draco.. I could go on and on.
We have our own trackers sir =) We had someone sitting tracking Trak and knew within 10 seconds he was up.
Sorry you're so upset that you keep failing so you gotta pull stuff out of your ass.
Then what do you need our batphone for? I'm not upset, just pointing out the inconsistency in your claims.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:57 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravager [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want free hand outs without the bother of tracking your own mobs ...
OH the ironing.....
Pickahippy - 52 Druid
All priest, all the time.
Old 07-23-2012, 09:58 AM
Planar Protector

Also, why was this thread posted in RnF from the start? What kind of folks are you guys trying to recruit?
Old 07-23-2012, 10:10 AM
Sarnak

There are some good, skilled people in the other guild who im sure are tired of the situation [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2012, 10:23 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thana8088 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OH the ironing.....
If you're talking about me personally, I don't track mobs myself, but I also have never asked for nor received nor expected any loot from a BDA raid. So I guess I fail to see the ironing. Besides, the OP makes it sound like earning loot in TMO is just a matter of showing up.
Old 07-23-2012, 10:28 AM
Sarnak

Kental are you really that desperate to get a rise out of us? This is getting sad.