Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-20-2019, 04:22 PM
Planar Protector

Successful people are known to troll 25 year old elf sim forums.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Successful people are known to troll 25 year old elf sim forums.
Old 06-20-2019, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Maybe he got promoted from the janitor to a stock clerk at the Piggly Wiggly and he's feelin' real proud? Sorry to piss on your successes, dude.
Old 06-20-2019, 05:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe he got promoted from the janitor to a stock clerk at the Piggly Wiggly and he's feelin' real proud? Sorry to piss on your successes, dude.
Why you gotta kick the poor, lib?
Old 07-11-2019, 11:45 AM
Fire Giant

Anybody want to explain to me why a United States Attorney General would recuse himself from a child sex trafficking case then unrecuse himself? Why would the highest attorney in the land dirty his hands with such a case? Also, what's it like for you once you've accepted Pedoprez as your lord and savior?
Old 07-11-2019, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About 100% sure at this point it's all a show and they are mocking us now
Was your lobotomy willing, forced, or accidental?
Old 07-11-2019, 12:37 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingPower [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
About 100% sure at this point it's all a show and they are mocking us now
Bill Clinton released a statement that he has never been to Epstein's Lolita Island. Think he's nervous?
Old 07-11-2019, 12:45 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bill Clinton released a statement that he has never been to Epstein's Lolita Island. Think he's nervous?
Everyone that's listed on the flight log as having flown to his private island and back are fucked, and that includes Bill who visited 26 times.

https://archive.org/details/EpsteinF...sLolitaExpress

Trump isn't on the log, despite how much Schumer, Pelosi & crew would have loved to have seen that added. The more the media tries to tie Trump to Epstein, the more people are going to look further into what's already public record. The 2020 election is going to be amazing.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:16 PM
Fire Giant

Pretty sure this is why Hillary didn't run.
Old 07-11-2019, 01:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone that's listed on the flight log as having flown to his private island and back are fucked, and that includes Bill who visited 26 times.

https://archive.org/details/EpsteinF...sLolitaExpress

Trump isn't on the log, despite how much Schumer, Pelosi & crew would have loved to have seen that added. The more the media tries to tie Trump to Epstein, the more people are going to look further into what's already public record. The 2020 election is going to be amazing.
“I have broken more Elton John records. He seems to have a lot of records. And I, by the way, I don’t have a musical instrument. I don’t have a guitar or an organ. No organ. Elton has an organ. And lots of other people helping. No, we’ve broken a lot of records. We’ve broken virtually every record. Because you know, look, I only need this space. They need much more room. For basketball, for hockey and all of the sports, they need a lot of room. We don’t need it. We have people in that space. So we break all of these records. Really, we do it without, like, the musical instruments. This is the only musical – the mouth. And hopefully the brain attached to the mouth, right? The brain. More important than the mouth is the brain. The brain is much more important.”"

"Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."

You're okay with this person leading the most powerful military on the planet. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread