Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or if you were attracted to a MtF? That does make guys question if they are gay or not. Fucks with their ego. And.. trans women get murdered because of it. Exciting times we live in.
Last year on another forum I went down the entire list of supposed transsexual hate crimes (for that year). When you dig into the cases many times its a spouse or lover who kills them. Other times no motive is assigned but they count the death of a transsexual towards the "hate crime" total. Its a sham perpetuated by advocacy groups that make money pushing those lies.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:49 PM
Planar Protector

I'm not very sold on hate crime legislation actually doing anything. It's just a stronger punishment for a horrible thing that was gonna happen anyway. I doubt most criminals spend much time to consider how much jail time they'll get before going through with whatever they were gonna do.

Although, I must confess, I'm all for incentives for random people to not murder me.
Old 07-20-2016, 08:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not very sold on hate crime legislation actually doing anything. It's just a stronger punishment for a horrible thing that was gonna happen anyway. I doubt most criminals spend much time to consider how much jail time they'll get before going through with whatever they were gonna do.

Although, I must confess, I'm all for incentives for random people to not murder me.
Can you PM me the number for your crack dealer?
Old 07-20-2016, 08:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you PM me the number for your crack dealer?
@moderators - this guy is trying to use the forums to buy illegal drugs

shark fin two
Old 07-20-2016, 08:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
mods, this guy is trying to use the forums to buy illegal drugs
Damn straight! What do you have?
Old 07-20-2016, 09:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurikeen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Damn straight! What do you have?
go ask old man nirgon
Old 07-20-2016, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
go ask old man nirgon
You suck. I don't know... do tyranny suck differently? Well, no matter.
Old 07-21-2016, 10:40 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, being straight male, if were to bang a tranny whom is from female to male (but not surgically), would I be considered gay? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
/me points to the mind and writes something into the mud..
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2016, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What effect do you feel it has on the community if the community is unaware of it?

What effect do you feel it has on the community if it is aware of it and nothing more?

What effect do you feel it has on the community if activists ran daily ads promoting dick chopping?

All serious questions even if the last seems absurd ^^
What do you mean by a community being unaware of trannies? Surely at least the people providing hormones/surgery know of them. Same question for "aware of it and nothing more". More than what?

Your 3rd scenario is what we have today. Watch PBS's Growing Up Trans to see the effects on society. The brainwashed children spouting leftist rhetoric and the experimental child surgeries will turn your stomach.
Old 07-21-2016, 11:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What do you mean by a community being unaware of trannies? Surely at least the people providing hormones/surgery know of them. Same question for "aware of it and nothing more". More than what?

Your 3rd scenario is what we have today. Watch PBS's Growing Up Trans to see the effects on society. The brainwashed children spouting leftist rhetoric and the experimental child surgeries will turn your stomach.
Why not answer the questions? ^^

1. I am talking about individuals, not the concept. You don't know every person who is a tranny and there are many who you'd never know of unless they told you.

2. If they don't push an agenda as you asserted they would (again referencing individuals)

3. I've not seen the program and it may be awful, but it is clearly not an ad for dick chopping. Without seeing it I can be certain of that.

The reason I ask these questions is to identify what the problem is. Aside from degeneracy, what are you worried about? You think multitudes of people will choose to become transgender? It doesn't work that way. You don't choose to be transgender anymore than you choose to be gay or straight.