Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-29-2019, 03:18 PM
Planar Protector

Default Quick Question About PoM Blue and White Flowers

I was just working on the Buff Lines guide and noticed something odd. In Allakhazam/Lucy the buff Aura of White Petals (from the White Flower of Functionality from Plane of Mischief) gives a buff to Cold Resistance, while the Aura of Blue Petals gives a buff to Magic Resistance.

However, our wiki shows the opposite: the Aura of Blue Petals gives Magic Resistance, while the Aura of White Petals gives Cold Resistance. Clearly they can't both be right, and I have no idea how either flower works in-game because I don't own either.

Now sometimes Lucy is off because something on live changed, but it seems odd that Verant would have swapped flower powers, and the history page shows no evidence of that. It seems more likely that either the game is the same as Lucy (and is correct), and someone messed up in the wiki, or the game itself is wrong and the wiki is just reflecting that.

Could someone (ideally someone who owns both flowers) report back what stat they actually buff? Also if anyone knows of any color-changing flower history that could explain this some other way I'd love to hear it.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-29-2019, 03:25 PM
Banned

They look the same to me
Old 01-29-2019, 03:26 PM
Planar Protector

You been drinking?
Old 01-29-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

It's even the same in your post.

Quote:
... Aura of White Petals gives a buff to Cold Resistance, while the Aura of Blue Petals gives a buff to Magic Resistance. ...

... Aura of Blue Petals gives Magic Resistance, while the Aura of White Petals gives Cold Resistance. ...
Old 01-29-2019, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Clearly I have been staring at the buff page and Lucy pages for way, way too long (and not drinking nearly enough). Thanks all.

/em steps away from the keyboard

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:13 PM
Banned

Rated 5 stars cause this goof up is cute.
Old 01-29-2019, 04:15 PM
Fire Giant

Lol
Old 01-29-2019, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

We must figure this out
Old 01-29-2019, 04:33 PM
Fire Giant

Thanks for all your hard work Loramin!
Old 01-29-2019, 05:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balimon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for all your hard work Loramin!
You're very welcome!

/em crawls back into hole of embarrassment

Closed Thread