Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2021, 11:31 PM
Banned

interesting thread and replies!!! seems you guys see a lot of lights and stuff.

for me it's numerology, letters, & coincidences. and a lot of ineffable experiences either from chemical or supernatural sources, basically episodes where solipsism seems extra real. There was a period where certain character strings on license plates were leaving me feeling rather harried, like I was a subject in an experiment having my matrix adjusted.

And let me just ask you, what are the odds of something extremely awful and memorable happening on 11/11/11? I am really good at forgetting dates normally, but that one is just too easy to remember.

Basically tho, I am pretty impressed with how forgiving reality has been with me. I tink I have a guardian angel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] don't care what u say! But all the same, those supernatural forces have at times looked ambiguous or even evil. When they disabled both of my hands and turned me into a completely helpless pawn they sure did seem to be selling me vis a vis seattle mafia to Satan at the paul allen brain institute, whose namesake died while my life seemed to lean dangerously over that chasm whose walls crawled with pedos. There was ever a Vulkan crane leering thru the front window of my apartment over the brain institute, and they kept trying to put me in front of Paul. Unsuccessfully. Til they got a script written in my name put in front of him for a theatre production he was to finance. Then he died. And yeah it's a true story. I have had such stupid luck that I can't even try to tell the story clearly and expect any belief by the reader.

So I'm not sure where I'm waking up after this adventure. Probably somewhere equally ambiguous and fun. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I bet I'll still be cute, I probably locked that stat in character creation to the detriment of str [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 09-28-2021 at 11:54 PM..
Old 09-28-2021, 11:43 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

No, I never have experienced anything that seemed supernatural. I have a seizure disorder and have experienced seeing "auras" that are a good indication that my seizure threshold is quite low and I may need to take action, but I don't think this qualifies as supernatural.

And I have used some drugs in the past, and attended longish meditation retreats. But supernatural seems like quite a high bar somehow.

Maybe I'm no fun :P
Old 09-28-2021, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I never have experienced anything that seemed supernatural. I have a seizure disorder and have experienced seeing "auras" that are a good indication that my seizure threshold is quite low and I may need to take action, but I don't think this qualifies as supernatural.

And I have used some drugs in the past, and attended longish meditation retreats. But supernatural seems like quite a high bar somehow.

I think that's called being a "basic bitch". I heard that word on the cyberweb.
Old 09-28-2021, 11:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When I was a kid everyone at a sleepover saw the stars flying around and stuff. My memory was they like, sided up and were looking like they were fighting. Zipping around and stuff, I thought they were fighting idk, like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

When we woke up in the morning I mentioned to one of the kids that also saw the same things i saw how cool it was and he said, "I didn't see any of that i was just making it up, we all were" I was like, WTF I SAW IT?!! D:

and it's probably why I trust nothing even my memory because idk did I make it up? I saw it so vividly?! Was my friend a skin jobber??
I stayed up one night to witness a once in a few hundred year meteor shower that I had heard about. Saw what looked like stars zipping across the sky all over the place

I hear you are supposed to make a wish on a falling star so I made like a dozen wishes that night. None came true lol
Old 09-28-2021, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whale biologist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think that's called being a "basic bitch". I heard that word on the cyberweb.
I'm very cool and interesting, fuck you.

You should practice some noble silence it might help with that attitude problem.
Old 09-28-2021, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by pink grapefruit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

unpretentious might be the word [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] teh world needs more of ya
Old 09-29-2021, 12:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I stayed up one night to witness a once in a few hundred year meteor shower that I had heard about. Saw what looked like stars zipping across the sky all over the place

I hear you are supposed to make a wish on a falling star so I made like a dozen wishes that night. None came true lol
they were like, changing direction and stuff! I remember us confirming to (well I thought based on what I saw) that we were seeing them move and turn and chase each other and stuff. So we were like, this cant be meteors!

But you're probably right! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-29-2021, 12:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
they were like, changing direction and stuff! I remember us confirming to (well I thought based on what I saw) that we were seeing them move and turn and chase each other and stuff. So we were like, this cant be meteors!

But you're probably right! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the ones I saw weren’t changing direction though. Straight lines, usually across or down
Old 09-29-2021, 12:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well the ones I saw weren’t changing direction though. Straight lines, usually across or down
Old 09-29-2021, 01:03 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I'm very cool and interesting, fuck you.

You should practice some noble silence it might help with that attitude problem.
Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
unpretentious might be the word [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] teh world needs more of ya
Goodnight dear. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread