Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2021, 11:45 AM
Banned

MDMA has shown immense promise in treating both depression and PTSD. Anyone who has taken it before can surely understand why. Unfortunately, being a generic looking off-white crystal\powder, there are LOTS of things that look like MDMA and are marketed as MDMA, that are not. It's extremely difficult to find real MDMA now. If anyone ever wants to sell you "molly" there's about a 95% chance it's not actually molly (the slang term for pure MDMA).
Old 09-30-2021, 11:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
MDMA has shown immense promise in treating both depression and PTSD. Anyone who has taken it before can surely understand why. Unfortunately, being a generic looking off-white crystal\powder, there are LOTS of things that look like MDMA and are marketed as MDMA, that are not. It's extremely difficult to find real MDMA now. If anyone ever wants to sell you "molly" there's about a 95% chance it's not actually molly (the slang term for pure MDMA).
Also done this numerous times with my old raver crew. They were serious about their MDMA and even had testing kits on hand to make sure it wasn’t meth (the usual substitute)

I had some of the best experiences of my life at EDM concerts dancing the night away they high on MDMA, weed, and alcohol. In the pic I’m already pretty high which is why I have that dumb look on my face

Coming off hours later I felt strong feelings or irritability and depression, but it only lasted until I woke up the next morning and I was fine. I forget exactly what the explanation is, but even legit MDMA can cause very long lasting side effects related to one’s serotonin level which cause long lasting depression afterwards

My old raver crew, now all since retired from the edm scene:
Old 09-30-2021, 12:07 PM
Banned

Lol that looks like a great time. Oh yeah it definitely can cause rebound depression after repeated use, but in a clinical setting it can be hugely beneficial to people with serious disorders.

Man I miss that drug [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2021, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Great pics and I mean this only in a humorous way but look at us compared to pics of people in the 1800s lol

mr potato head vs mr potato famine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-30-2021, 01:23 PM
Banned

Guns are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

Vehicles are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

If some idiot wants to stay up 6 out of 7 days every week and eat 1 meal a month, who cares - is government the sleeping and eating police?
Old 09-30-2021, 01:51 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mesocyclone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guns are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

Vehicles are legal yet people still end up in the hospital every day because of them. Legalize all drugs.

If some idiot wants to stay up 6 out of 7 days every week and eat 1 meal a month, who cares - is government the sleeping and eating police?
Yes achully. This is the only reason government exists.
Old 09-30-2021, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

I did acid prolly like 10 times, tripped on mushrooms 50-60 times and been pretty much a daily weed smoker for 20 years.

I turned out normal, right ? RIGHT?
Old 09-30-2021, 05:03 PM
Fire Giant

Legalize all drugs but you have to take Ayahuasca first, to help remove your drug addiction. Also play Everquest classic.
Old 09-30-2021, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by GinnasP99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did acid prolly like 10 times, tripped on mushrooms 50-60 times and been pretty much a daily weed smoker for 20 years.

I turned out normal, right ? RIGHT?
It takes a strong mind to be able to handle psychedelics, especially any negative effects
Old 09-30-2021, 07:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by A Knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Legalize all drugs but you have to take Ayahuasca first, to help remove your drug addiction. Also play Everquest classic.
Ayahuasca made fitness youtuber Conor Murphy lose his mind. Hospitalized numerous times for suicidality, drank another dude’s semen because he believed it was “divine protein” (he’s not gay btw), gave out his banking account numbers online. Shit like that

This is kind of a summary, a vid of some friends trying to help him

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Closed Thread