Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 09:11 PM
Aviak

When life gives you lemons, you should always try to make lemonade. But when life gives you two McChickens and one of them is holding you down and telling you that you've been in a horrible car accident and to try not to move while the other is shouting over it that you're in a coma and need to kill yourself in your dream to wake yourself up, you should be very careful which of those you choose to believe. Also, I've seen a lot of strippers and I think the sexiest trait about strippers is that they've cultivated a certain look throughout the life, you know when they were younger they danced in a mirror and never thought they'd do that at night in a bar for money without cloths on. But what's more sexy than that is when they've been working a double and you can tell their economy of movement has been affected and they're sweaty, shiny and they are visibly tired and all of a sudden all that practice goes out the window and they know in their brain how the moves go but their flesh wiggles a little with each move because of how jerky and abrupt their movements are because they just want to be done and get it over with. Is that a fetish?
Old 03-01-2018, 09:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz~Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
(sorry you didn’t get raid)
Old 03-01-2018, 09:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsDeckard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When life gives you lemons, you should always try to make lemonade. But when life gives you two McChickens and one of them is holding you down and telling you that you've been in a horrible car accident and to try not to move while the other is shouting over it that you're in a coma and need to kill yourself in your dream to wake yourself up, you should be very careful which of those you choose to believe. Also, I've seen a lot of strippers and I think the sexiest trait about strippers is that they've cultivated a certain look throughout the life, you know when they were younger they danced in a mirror and never thought they'd do that at night in a bar for money without cloths on. But what's more sexy than that is when they've been working a double and you can tell their economy of movement has been affected and they're sweaty, shiny and they are visibly tired and all of a sudden all that practice goes out the window and they know in their brain how the moves go but their flesh wiggles a little with each move because of how jerky and abrupt their movements are because they just want to be done and get it over with. Is that a fetish?
You went outside today! A good first step!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 03-01-2018, 09:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No it's exactly not this, I can attest as the person responsible. I logged into the game and tagged a mob that had already been pulled to picture hall and pulled it to entrance. I was just getting in the game and didn't know that CSG was at entrance killing Eashen.
99% of the time when its not a repop (which it wasn't) we are killing a mob in the spot that CSG was occupying.

I'm sorry CSG got trained, I would never do it intentionally and I don't know why on earth anyone would train a separate dragon they could kill on some other guild intentionally. It doesn't speak well about states of mind that believe this would be the case.
So you admit to camping out past the zone in and still engaged a mob? isnt that another ban worthy infraction?
Old 03-01-2018, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knowmercy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
playing a pickup game of basketball on the playground after team practice, one of the kids has downs syndrome. we are all civilized gentleman, its 2018, u gotta let him participate. why not.

he fucks everything up, breaks all the rules, double dribbles, fouls constantly, drools on everbody, with incoherent excited moaning. hes never done this before. god bless his gentle heart, poor soul.

during the awkward and bizarre pickup game, you accidentally bump him with just enough force to knock him to the ground. he slams the ground with a deafening autistic screech, twitches violently for a moment, then is completely still.

then all is quiet... you could hear a pin drop. you could cut the silence with a knife. in agonizing slow motion, you gaze up from the kid - all eyes are on you, piercing your very soul through the window of your dumbfounded look. the faces are a confused, intense cacophony of extreme rage, sorrow, and utter shock.

after what feels like an eternity, the soccer mom mother of the child, who knows nothing about basketball, stands up abruptly and begins the fiercest, most estrogen charged mamma bear social justice tongue lashing youve ever heard. everyones mouths fall agape. she charges towards you, red faced, hot and bothered screaming. the basketball coach/cuckold husband tries to restrain her gently and grabs her upper arm. big. mistake. you see her slap the taste of his mouse, shouting incoherently into his faces he apologizes profusely, and submissively. as the spectical is momentary shifted away from you, you take this opportunity to slink away.

later that afternoon your approached by the coach.
"hey man, i know this wasnt practice... but we feels its best you to take a month off to let this blow over"
You forgot about the part where the kid scored his foul shots and his team won...
Old 03-01-2018, 10:33 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't have to keep explaining yourself you've already convinced everybody that you're soft.
Didn’t you just lose your mind about a 9 month old Sev kill that was essentially an accident? Where we did everything we could to make it right including giving up all loot besides a scale, and you petitioned us anyway? Just pointing this out.

Also shortly thereafter another (I assume) member of your guild said they were looking forward to destroying us.

All because I tried to open up lines of communication to avoid petitions and suspensions.

I don’t agree with this event being petitioned at all, but I hope you can see why they felt it was among the top options available to them...
Old 03-01-2018, 10:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Where we did everything we could to make it right including giving up all loot besides a scale
I have no idea what went on with Sev, but if you were in the wrong, and think offering up all the loot except for the best piece of loot he drops is "everything [you] could to make it right", then it sounds like they were right to petition.

If you're in the wrong, even if it is an accident, you concede the mob and *ALL* loot. Full stop. That is what Awakened did here and still got banned. What you did sounds like it would be like if Awakened still killed the mob (which they didn't) and then tried to bargain themselves into the best piece of loot that dropped. Completely different scenario.
Old 03-01-2018, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wfrench1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t you just lose your mind about a 9 month old Sev kill that was essentially an accident? Where we did everything we could to make it right including giving up all loot besides a scale, and you petitioned us anyway? Just pointing this out.

Also shortly thereafter another (I assume) member of your guild said they were looking forward to destroying us.

All because I tried to open up lines of communication to avoid petitions and suspensions.

I don’t agree with this event being petitioned at all, but I hope you can see why they felt it was among the top options available to them...
1. Lost his mind? Naw
2. Did everything possible to make it right, aside from the one thing that would make it right
3. Did not petition, incorrect information
4. Im sure the member that wanted to "destroy" you was the member that tracked Sev all day for your guild to come in and completely ignore all rules and kill it and get 0 punishment.
5. This point makes no sense after reading my above comments
Old 03-01-2018, 10:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wfrench1234 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Yeah I really raged out on that one didn't I.
Old 03-01-2018, 11:00 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverjudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's what happen
1.) PS killed sev
2.) Legday takes it in the ass
3.) PS informed GMs that they broke it off in legday's ass
4.) GMs laugh
5.) 8 months goes by
6.) Legday figures out how to post images and reeetox deliveres a bunch of pizzas
7.) Everyone laughs at legday
This dude loves my ass.