Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-05-2018, 08:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source:
Detoxx is a hypocrite

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=292641

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Caring is very 2017. Please get with the times
Old 03-05-2018, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you competing when both guilds have said that you rotate mobs? Even the server GM says you rotate mobs. Either compete with everyone or rotate with everyone.
This is my favorite casual battle cry going right now. We rotate nothing in tov and less than half of the mobs outside of it because it's easier to stay out of each other's way and not end up with petitions. We're not going to rotate anything with you unless you give us a good reason to, and even then we probably wouldn't.

I'd genuinely like to see one of you guilds put forth a real effort to try and dethrone A/A. I was a part of something like that in the F/A alliance versus Rampage and I know FE did something similar in Kunark. It's a blast, trust me. The GMs have made it clear that this is the way to see all of the end game on this server and that instanced raiding is elsewhere if you want easy button content. I feel like PS has a chance to make a run at it because they are new blood.

Or just app to one of us already. The best part is that our guild is full of the same type of players in your guild but you're held back by leadership. Not trying to be a dick that's just the truth of it.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:08 PM
Sarnak

its easier to just cry like a litle bitch endlessly till GM's from their guilds give what they want and suspend us both(a/a) at same time at the end of the year. So they can kill Vulak once a year. \o/

Nemce gave up, anyone else that is not willing to play underdog till they manage to climb up should also try other server.

I also think <Paradigm Shift> right now shows promise to try something new atm. let's see if they die before it happen or just give up and join one of the A/A's like most people do.

3 Guilds at the top would be funny to see for once.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
It is not a server that allows you to just show up and press the "free loot" button, and it's not a server that rewards you for simply existing.
Old 03-05-2018, 09:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

c/o Vowels
laughed so hard I started crying, 5 stars gold
Old 03-05-2018, 09:43 PM
Banned

Have you ever tricked a few autistic adult males to sit in front of a computer for +/-8hours in exchange for a fictitious currency backed by your elf Sim government?

Its not as easy as it sounds. You have to talk to these sick fucks in vent all the time and spin stories about bow great they are, you even have to trick them into thinking you are friends.

Maintaining a stable of autistic trackers is a feat truly worthy of a pizza delivery executive!!
Old 03-05-2018, 09:50 PM
Planar Protector

Props to Detoxx honestly, screw the haters.

This is really just a big risk for Aftermath with nothing to gain but a suspension. If this is qualified as a 'player made agreement' and AM kills a repop 45 mins after it spawns (even if by true ignorance or some kind of rule confusion), technically Sirken can ban them.

So he's sticking his neck out for less toxicity and give some other guilds a chance to play at the high end with a bit of a handicap. Bravo, I say.

P.S. Imagine Nemce or some other server good guy made this post during an A/A ban. I bet you guys would be singing high praises.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rygar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So he's sticking his neck out for less toxicity and give some other guilds a chance to play at the high end.
bull poopie. just a thought...why do you think this idea was put forward after their latest ban? coincidence? i think not.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:30 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How are you competing when both guilds have said that you rotate mobs? Even the server GM says you rotate mobs. Either compete with everyone or rotate with everyone.
Yeah.. no... probably not going to rotate with the guys that spent two+ hours wiping to free mobs that are some of the easiest in the zone.

I’m so glad mobs don’t level up off players, or we would have had to put a serverwide raid on and hoped someone good showed up.

Or maybe we could have cried for them to just be DT’d and the loot /ran’d for.
Old 03-05-2018, 10:39 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have you ever tricked a few autistic adult males to sit in front of a computer for +/-8hours in exchange for a fictitious currency backed by your elf Sim government?

Its not as easy as it sounds. You have to talk to these sick fucks in vent all the time and spin stories about bow great they are, you even have to trick them into thinking you are friends.

Maintaining a stable of autistic trackers is a feat truly worthy of a pizza delivery executive!!
You just now realize this? This was figured out back on live a very, very long time ago. Stockholm is strong, and sometime better than the shity reality they face outside of this.

I hope from your perch you enjoy the observation rather than the participation. I am not sure which is more depressing.
Old 03-05-2018, 11:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coverjudge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all you need is a few autistic trackers and a bunch of clerics. why do you retards think this makes you good at this game.
Closed Thread