Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 05-03-2016, 11:33 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is going to believe we are not the same person

/shakes fist in the air

EDIT: plus your lore is way off - Tekilya Wu'Tang rules both the Ashen Order and the Silent Fists as Grand Master of the Monks Guild - it is known Jon Snow
lol, nerd
Old 05-04-2016, 08:58 AM
Planar Protector

I always enjoyed reading these kinds of things. Seems like RPers are something like the Sith though: never more than 2.
Old 05-05-2016, 09:07 AM
Kobold

Thanks to everyone who has expressed even a passing interest in my work! I've quite a bit of unpublished material, but had several bits that I was hoping to complete prior to release. Unfortunately my time of late has dwindled and I've been unable to satisfy that ambition. Accordingly, I will publish the Crushboned! trilogy in the near future as originally scheduled, but there may be a bit more downtime between it and the sequel series - tentatively titled Mistmoore: A Sinister Shadow.

Rest assured though, it along with chapters from my travels to the City of Mist and the Castle Karnor are in the works and will be released eventually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll wait for the graphic novel version
Sadly I do not foresee that I will have the time to create or even oversee the production of a graphic adaptation of my work.

I had considered enlisting Ozzer's pen for cover art, but the last I saw of him, his vacation had ended and he was in the midst of some trials with his master.

I would be happy to license the content to him or anyone of comparable talent who might be interested provided the work does not stray too wildly from the Pu'Tang story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is going to believe we are not the same person

/shakes fist in the air

EDIT: plus your lore is way off - Tekilya Wu'Tang rules both the Ashen Order and the Silent Fists as Grand Master of the Monks Guild - it is known Jon Snow
I apologize, I should have edited my discussion of the Ashen Hand to reflect current events. At the time of the above events and my writing of them, word of your ascension were unknown to me. I was fresh off the boat from Pu'Tang and Master Closk was the only local authority I knew of within the Ashen Hand. I believe he still manages the West Freeport branch Dojo under your direction, doesn't he?

In any case, it was not until sometime later during Operation Elven Freedom in my campaign against Clan Crushbone that rumor of Master Wu's succession plans reached my ears. Those rumors have of course since been validated and the monks of the West have been blessed with leadership to rival that of the legend, Master Wu.