Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-21-2016, 04:49 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i had to look up zuranthiums pvp score

nearly forgot my wiz in oracle robe has better pvp ratio then his epic one
Ratio means nothing when 90% of your deaths are from being afk or suiciding to slow opponent down (aka, how I started going after Friends over and over in PoM late night when they all logged in as our guild logged off, so they wouldn't be able to get as many cards). Out my 70 deaths, 20 of them alone were from one night of me being afk and being killed over and over at my bind. Who cares.
Old 06-21-2016, 05:12 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by derpcake [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i had to look up zuranthiums pvp score

nearly forgot my wiz in oracle robe has better pvp ratio then his epic one

good times, thx for the confidence boost bro
He's narcoleptic how do you sound rn ?
Old 06-21-2016, 01:05 PM
Sarnak

WIPE IT CLEAN 2017

Gradner Goodtimes - 60 Bard
Old 06-21-2016, 01:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ratio means nothing when 90% of your deaths are from being afk or suiciding to slow opponent down (aka, how I started going after Friends over and over in PoM late night when they all logged in as our guild logged off, so they wouldn't be able to get as many cards). Out my 70 deaths, 20 of them alone were from one night of me being afk and being killed over and over at my bind. Who cares.
i like my drink and all that, but you fell asleep or some shit and died 20 times, yet refute the fact you are bad at pvp?

you pretty lucky not to get deleveled, dear god
Old 06-21-2016, 06:00 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloinz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
any solid box requires a death penalty... gotta have permanent deaths for a top tier box imo
Top tier

Gonna be a lot of lives lost before a hierarchy establish.

Discord could be legit unless they wtf exp bonus it to fuck vill
Old 06-21-2016, 06:10 PM
Banned

take ur shirt off 'an spin it round ur head just like a helicopter
Old 06-22-2016, 02:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
you fell asleep or some shit and died 20 times, yet refute the fact you are bad at pvp?
What does being afk have to do with skill in a game? Nothing. This community is so retarded. Most of you don't even understand what real PvP is.

This game is more about item acquisition and having more players than the opponent (and certain classes) and the busy work of stacking buffs, things that are entirely separate from intellectual involvement and equal rules within a game, as in Guild Wars 1, or Magic the Gathering, or even League of Legends. Or, you know, any sport in the real world. People have even numbers of players on the basketball court and the court layouts are exactly the same on each side. Not one team with 12 players against 6 and the smaller team's court having a bunch of different hoops that can been scored in, as opposed to just 1 on the other side of the court.

The end result of this system of imbalance and tedious gameplay is an empty state of existence. Hence why the server is dead. It's like playing on God Mode in a game and thinking you've actually achieved anything. You haven't. Plugging and actively avoiding PvP unless you have a huge advantage in your numbers is not a measure of real skill.
Old 06-22-2016, 03:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What does being afk have to do with skill in a game? Nothing. This community is so retarded. Most of you don't even understand what real PvP is.

This game is more about item acquisition and having more players than the opponent (and certain classes) and the busy work of stacking buffs, things that are entirely separate from intellectual involvement and equal rules within a game, as in Guild Wars 1, or Magic the Gathering, or even League of Legends. Or, you know, any sport in the real world. People have even numbers of players on the basketball court and the court layouts are exactly the same on each side. Not one team with 12 players against 6 and the smaller team's court having a bunch of different hoops that can been scored in, as opposed to just 1 on the other side of the court.

The end result of this system of imbalance and tedious gameplay is an empty state of existence. Hence why the server is dead. It's like playing on God Mode in a game and thinking you've actually achieved anything. You haven't. Plugging and actively avoiding PvP unless you have a huge advantage in your numbers is not a measure of real skill.
this is an zuranthium post I can get down with. <Friends> take note

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-22-2016, 10:10 AM
Banned

Quote:

TLDR; PvPing against him is like being in God mode or playing basketball with retarded midgets because he is so bad at PvP.
Old 06-22-2016, 11:23 AM
Banned

maybe we should put 1-2 players on afk during tonights soccer game

it will be a show of skill, as being afk is in every game known to man?

the fuck
Closed Thread