Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-28-2018, 08:55 PM
Banned

Default awakened raquet

i don't know guys but i've tried for the stormfeather camp now for a week strait and its perma camped by Awakened players and a list of not online players when you tell them to see whats going on.. they are AFK for hours on end... i think its bullshit if you have 1 guild in the zone whoring up a 1 spawn for over a week they did it with lodi over weekend and SF and here we are into wednesday, awakened is parked AFK on SF.. what are your thoughts i don't know the rules but i'm willing to sit here every minute on the hour for this fucker to spawn over these AFK farm whores...
Old 03-28-2018, 08:59 PM
Sarnak

raquet denied
Old 03-28-2018, 09:21 PM
Banned

thats exactly my point, if they perma farm the 1 camp like it seems like they are doing, ever melee class that wants the best face item without a raid group is going to need to go through awakened MQ farm whores... that's a raquet
Old 03-28-2018, 09:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icedwards [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
raquet denied
raquet exposed, go to iceclad and go to the AFK awakened player in SF camp, then send them a tell, they will afk note a list of 5 players who are next, besides the afk player whoring the camp.. all 4 players are not online when you /w next on list.. well isn't that wierd..
Old 03-28-2018, 09:29 PM
Kobold

I mean if you had bothered to check the list more thoroughly you'd nave noticed that majority of the list was other guilds.

Sorry you caught the brunt of Alleriah's 36 hour fell asleep, SF rightfully sniped, then 75 hours till next pop marathon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-28-2018, 09:33 PM
Banned

you're or were a top 2 guild dwindled down to whoring SF and lodi? i mean cmon, i log on everyday since the weekend trying to get SF and its an awakened player camping it and always afk.. cool story bro but back when EQ was live... if you weren't there to get the spawn you lost it, i see you figured out a way to loophole the rules to your advantage fucking the server over because your leaders lost their cool and got on raid suspension
Old 03-28-2018, 09:34 PM
Banned

Hm.. he spawned 6 hours b4 he entered window when it was sniped. I didn't have to be there :P
Old 03-28-2018, 09:35 PM
Sarnak

I thought you were mispelling request instead of mispelling racket, thanks for ruining my joke.

I can tell you're new to this, so let me give you some free advice: SF has a chance to pop every 18 +/-1 hours. You're welcome to hangout while it's not in window but that sounds like a waste of time (more so than EQ already is).
Old 03-28-2018, 09:35 PM
Kobold

I can't help it that the person before me spent like 110 hours there cause they dozed off for first pop then second went the full 75 hours....

Just added a very nice person from AM to the list who simply asked to be put on, which I offered to put you on twice and you ignored both times....
Old 03-28-2018, 09:36 PM
Banned

And dont bring me into this!
Closed Thread