Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-16-2012, 11:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skitliv [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you say that, I don't think you know what "Great Jousting" is.
I dueled you in EC and you weren't able to stay on me around EC tunnel entrance, that's not the kind of amateurish play I'm talking about.
Post your characters name then, I do not remember this.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:26 AM
Aviak

You don't remember? You said I was the first person to beat you. Although I guess that wasn't true, cause you just said Eabon did too. You were complaining I was cheap because I wasn't staying on level ground even though you had levitate as well.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:40 AM
Banned

OH, the Mage who kept running circles on top of the tunnel to levitate and run off so I couldn't hit you. Then when I asked to duel me on flat ground you refused? Most casters I ask to do so will. The fact I was using 1hs makes this even more laughable because when I actually did hit you, you dropped to 40 % pretty quick.

I never said you were the first to beat me. I may have said you were one of the few.
Old 11-16-2012, 11:46 AM
Banned

And I did not have levitate, you just kept dispelling it to your advantage. Sure this would be right for red99. But your talking about Botb, that shit don't fly here buddy.
Old 11-16-2012, 12:12 PM
Banned

ROFL Spreadsheets this aint fucking EVE... Get on Red you will have binders full of women!
Old 11-16-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

and ya bouncerr sounds like a reallly bad player.. dont dispell my lev brooo
Old 11-16-2012, 12:17 PM
Banned

Yeah I'm so bad, mad, sad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyways, if you want to go again in front of the tunnel and not be a puss, hit me up.

Carry on
Old 11-16-2012, 01:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamzal Sherbet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL Spreadsheets this aint fucking EVE... Get on Red you will have binders full of women!
It's not embarrassing for you to not be able to distinguish between a spreadsheet and a parse? Like I put a lot of time into turning the parser on, having it automatically make a pie chart, and then reading off 5 numbers next to it.

And then there's Bouncerr whose just making shit up at this point to save face. I guess I should have taken screenshots.
Closed Thread