Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2015, 03:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin2090 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't found any legendary power armor in the open world yet. I think my best weapon is a 2 shot sniper. I bet a 2 shot shotgun would be beast.
Freezing Combat Shotgun is a lot of fun on a crit it will freeze your target solid.

I found a 2 shot plasma rifle but it sucks as a sniper the shots seem to take time to reach their target and its terribly inaccurate. I want a 2 shot Gauss Rifle the normal one is a beast to snipe with. I use it on Super Mutant Suiciders all the time because that way I don't get nuked and can loot their mini nuke. I am up to 100 mini nukes atm.

Try modding your Power Armor to Tesla setup(bp and arms) then just going straight Mike Tyson(complete with the ear biting power attack) it is a blast to run through a building just punching everything to death.

Oh and the MIRV Big Boy is evil stay away from it everytime I use it I die to a explosion on top of me.

Another fun one is Flaming Junk Jet filled only with teddy bears.

Running around in X-01 with Tesla arms, chest and the servo or whatever(weight limit increase) legs. Helm has the mod to highlight living targets and bright headlamp. All of it painted in the Pink hotrod coloring. I have a suit in every theme atm.

Also I am wondering if anyone has seen more than 17 ppl in Sanctuary Hills. I have managed to get happiness to 80% but cant figure out how to get it higher. I have rebuilt the whole town and defenses are at almost 100 but still only ever at 17 ppl.
Old 12-30-2015, 03:25 PM
Banned

3 manned medical stores will increase happiness, lights above beds also, check for synths
Old 12-30-2015, 08:25 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Freezing Combat Shotgun is a lot of fun on a crit it will freeze your target solid.

I found a 2 shot plasma rifle but it sucks as a sniper the shots seem to take time to reach their target and its terribly inaccurate. I want a 2 shot Gauss Rifle the normal one is a beast to snipe with. I use it on Super Mutant Suiciders all the time because that way I don't get nuked and can loot their mini nuke. I am up to 100 mini nukes atm.

Try modding your Power Armor to Tesla setup(bp and arms) then just going straight Mike Tyson(complete with the ear biting power attack) it is a blast to run through a building just punching everything to death.

Oh and the MIRV Big Boy is evil stay away from it everytime I use it I die to a explosion on top of me.

Another fun one is Flaming Junk Jet filled only with teddy bears.

Running around in X-01 with Tesla arms, chest and the servo or whatever(weight limit increase) legs. Helm has the mod to highlight living targets and bright headlamp. All of it painted in the Pink hotrod coloring. I have a suit in every theme atm.

Also I am wondering if anyone has seen more than 17 ppl in Sanctuary Hills. I have managed to get happiness to 80% but cant figure out how to get it higher. I have rebuilt the whole town and defenses are at almost 100 but still only ever at 17 ppl.
I think charisma factors into how many ppl can be in your settlements. I think its 10 + charisma. Bonuses from gear, chems, and alcohol also apply.
Old 01-06-2016, 11:52 AM
Fire Giant

Anyone else see where that guy managed to beat the game without his statistics ever recording a kill?

I couldn't imagine since I would save then go after NPCs that looked at me funny in passing. Some of them just didn't give up like the secretary that the hair stylist in Diamond City accuses of being a Synth. You cant kill her you knock her down and a few seconds later she gets back up...

I am now starting over and going straight Melee perks going to go through the game only carrying grenades and mines. Maybe the Axe. Oh and if I can ever find the quest that cannon that I heard was in game.
Old 01-26-2016, 11:15 AM
Fire Giant

Has anyone else read about Bethesda stating they are not going to make any new content/Xpac for Fallout 4 that they are going to start work on New Vegas follow up instead? I read something over the weekend to that effect. I am not sure if its official or just the opinion of someone who worked on New Vegas but it sounded like that was the direction they are headed. Now my question is what are they doing about the Season Passes they sold and included in the different special editions they sold?
Old 01-26-2016, 11:35 AM
Planar Protector

Why can't they just go back to California?
Old 03-09-2016, 10:36 AM
Fire Giant

Well the rumors were wrong. They have 3 xpacs coming out and the price of the season pass is going up so if you play the game and haven't bought a season pass yet get it before the price changes. Not sure date but they stated they were raising it to like $60 from $39.99.

Excited to see what the content looks like they have basically stated everything that will be in each xpac though.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:00 AM
Fire Giant

still haven't played fallout 4 i usually wait 6 months or so for good mods.
Old 03-09-2016, 11:39 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostCause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
still haven't played fallout 4 i usually wait 6 months or so for good mods.
They are working on some decent ones now. I made the mistake of buying it for Xbox One thinking about buying it for PC since it seems like PC is where all the really good mods come from.

Even if your planning to wait but want to check out the expansions I would suggest buying the season pass before they jack the price up. Worst case scenario you change your mind and resell it at a profit since you haven't used it yet.
Closed Thread