Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-08-2016, 05:16 PM
Banned

They already extradited the hacker who got hillarys mail. hackee going down for it.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tha fuk u callin me out of touch nickle you play a fuckn game from 1999 wake up

prolly never been to the coast of spain either

outatuch nurga calln me outa tuch cus i dont know the latest bullshit fantasy that hillary isnt too big to jail.

WAKEUP
You're asleep. But you're a liberal so that's a given.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:24 PM
Banned

ok fine vote for whoever the media tells you to and say that im sleepin
Old 03-08-2016, 05:38 PM
Banned

Bigj told me to vote trump 2016 with his dieng breath as the black supremasists killed him.

so here it is... TRUMP2016

thanks for wispering sweet nothings in my ear BigJ. RIP
Old 03-08-2016, 05:39 PM
Planar Protector

Is this an R&F thread or....nvm, it's R&F.

Anyway, Hilary has committed several crimes, one which is similar to Petraeus and should at the minimum get what he got.

Bernie is living in lala land. I think this guy sees rainbows and unicorns all day. THAT is scary.

Don't get me wrong, I am not for any of them, I'm just giving an opinion.

EDIT:

GL to all you crazy people voting for these folks. MERKA!
Old 03-08-2016, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok fine vote for whoever the media tells you to and say that im sleepin
Is that social media? I'm not fond of social or mass media. I monitor mass media, but doesn't take much time as it's the same liberal nonsense soundbites just in a different wrapper. Social media just invents stuff, it's funny, then deletes any alternate voices. They are more or less the same in the end, not reflective of any real truth whatsoever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by maerilith [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They already extradited the hacker who got hillarys mail. hackee going down for it.
Yeah will be interesting to see what comes of that. Quite literally a smoking gun in the mix since he released emails that didn't get released by Clinton when she was claiming she did. Also he had images of her box with emails unreported and concerning the Libya (benghazi) incident. It's a limited extradition though, but wouldn't be surprised if that got extended for a time if necessary.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is that social media? I'm not fond of social or mass media. I monitor mass media, but doesn't take much time as it's the same liberal nonsense soundbites just in a different wrapper. Social media just invents stuff, it's funny, then deletes any alternate voices. They are more or less the same in the end, not reflective of any real truth whatsoever.

Yeah will be interesting to see what comes of that. Quite literally a smoking gun in the mix since he released emails that didn't get released by Clinton when she was claiming she did. Also he had images of her box with emails unreported and concerning the Libya (benghazi) incident. It's a limited extradition though, but wouldn't be surprised if that got extended for a time if necessary.
He ded.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:45 PM
Planar Protector

I am surprised Bryan Pagliano is still alive. You don't mess with the ....those....people.

<_<

>_>
Old 03-08-2016, 05:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this an R&F thread or....nvm, it's R&F.

Anyway, Hilary has committed several crimes, one which is similar to Petraeus and should at the minimum get what he got.

Bernie is living in lala land. I think this guy sees rainbows and unicorns all day. THAT is scary.

Don't get me wrong, I am not for any of them, I'm just giving an opinion.

EDIT:

GL to all you crazy people voting for these folks. MERKA!
pick a side or shut the fuck up. acting as though you're so wise as to be above it all is grounds for an asskicking.
Old 03-08-2016, 05:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're so wise as to be above it all