Kobold

Story most likely fabricated
Old 10-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Sarnak

^insensitive.
Old 10-08-2019, 02:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lordgordon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Story most likely fabricated
Old 10-08-2019, 03:06 PM
Banned

I do love me the smell of burning 2-stroke....nevermind the powerband!

Keep it to the snow, more fun...less injury.

https://youtu.be/XAd0p0aw-Vg
Old 10-08-2019, 07:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'm still going to be on green day 1, probably with an IV drip of Everclear and morphine.

Now, on to mastering the ball mouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zFmMCw0pHh8
“You are an inspiration to all of us” Said none of us.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And I'm still going to be on green day 1, probably with an IV drip of Everclear and morphine.
you and every other person playing green day 1

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-09-2019, 04:50 AM
Planar Protector

good luck with recovery dude

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:26 PM
Planar Protector

Well, I got 14 screws in the arm(can't wait to be harassed by TSA-- that's where I hide the C4 baby!*flex*), and they shaved some bone of the elbow or something to reduce pain from nerve scarring. I'm about to go out the door for the really major surgery. Should be in hospital until Monday evening. Y'all do some quality beta testing for me in my absence, thanks. Make it as classic as possible. Thanks for well wishes who wished them.
Old 10-19-2019, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Well, I got 14 screws in the arm(can't wait to be harassed by TSA-- that's where I hide the C4 baby!*flex*), and they shaved some bone of the elbow or something to reduce pain from nerve scarring. I'm about to go out the door for the really major surgery. Should be in hospital until Monday evening. Y'all do some quality beta testing for me in my absence, thanks. Make it as classic as possible. Thanks for well wishes who wished them.
In my experience (got some pins and plates and such in my wrist/arm) TSA is used to such things, as they see a million of them a day and have good technology for their scanners.

The annoying times are when you go to an amusement park or somewhere and they have those hand scanners being operated by morons barely being paid above minimum wage. Those are the times that you wind up standing there for ten minutes going "look, I swear to fucking god, there is nothing up my damn sleeve, it's my arm!" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

But in any case, best of luck in the surgery and recovery.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-19-2019, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

The newer hardware are metals such as titanium that don't trigger anything. I was disappointed the first time I went through TSA with mine this year.

Closed Thread