Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2012, 03:17 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinlulz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What were your weapons Sckrilla? :P
Epic + Nightfall/Razor Fang of Xygoz.

RSSS finally dropped for me a week later, go figure.. ;(
Old 11-15-2012, 03:19 PM
Banned

Oh I thought you had a stinger.

Good job then, p. even fight but for my hps.
Old 11-15-2012, 03:20 PM
Banned

did you apply ?
Old 11-15-2012, 03:23 PM
Sarnak

Nah I didn't get my 'stinger for several weeks afterward as well, and I never leveled my poisons. I didn't even intend to botb as I didn't apply beforehand. I just showed up and there was an uneven number so I said f it. Good times though!
Old 11-15-2012, 04:10 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gratz on winning all titles on Ranger botb, where it's probably only 5 rangers who are level 60 at all, 3 of em being in TMO or?
Go back and re read the OP. He wanted to sell the ranger botb title he would assuredly win if someone would pay to let him play his toon. That's the reason I'm saying that's not possible before you jumped in and stared jacking off in all directions once you saw the term "botb" because you know it's the only form of relevance you'll ever hold on a PVE server.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:15 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes and I guess soloing Tranix + his two guards at once, cliff golems etc. Doesn't count as PVE relevance?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No. It doesn't.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, the aoe snare actually helped me, preventing Torpor getting dispelled. If you wanna duel again, go ahead. I'll eat you alive anyways [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can teach you a few tricks with shamans if you want to![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This guy is ruthless!!!
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Orc

The shaman class being OP has nothing to do with you personally. Many TMO and I'm sure other guilds have all done the same things you're so proud of bragging about day after day. The only difference is they're not dumb enough to believe it's their superior skill at everquest that allows them to do these things.
Old 11-15-2012, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Actually I'm pretty sure the A-team has the only solo kills on the server of the fungi king, Sebilite protector, Chottal, and Tolapumj and the only duo kill of Korocust.
in words of anal fingers, just a filthy spaniard
Old 11-15-2012, 04:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
No, the aoe snare actually helped me, preventing Torpor getting dispelled. If you wanna duel again, go ahead. I'll eat you alive anyways [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can teach you a few tricks with shamans if you want to![You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can't you read? Thats what I just said, the AE snare was the only thing that saved your ass from getting pummeled into the ground by me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] Remember how many times I had you down below 15% BEFORE the AE snare and your lucky heal when they stopped it? At least you are man enough to admit that you got an unfair edge off of it! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You don't need to teach me any tricks, but maybe one of these days when I have two hours to kill we can fight again =P
Serilis - 60 Wizard
Decisive - 60 Bard
Winsloe - 60 Rogue
Zaggasauarus - 27 Necro
Closed Thread