Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

View Poll Results: Should List Allow Account Sharing?
Yes 26 23.64%
No 84 76.36%
Voters: 110. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 07:45 PM
Kobold

Default Manastone Account Sharing Strategy

Just a heads up, if your a solo player looking to camp a Manastone it might be tougher than you think.

The #1 and #2 spots are rotating their account through multiple people.

I'm currently #3 on a Manastone camp after waiting 34 hours. I wouldn't have stayed this long if I knew I was against rotating teams.

Fun Fact: The last two people to get Manastones in this group are Crovax and Grakken from that 35 page monstrosity
Last edited by Seungkyu; 11-15-2019 at 07:48 PM..
Old 11-15-2019, 07:50 PM
Sarnak

Teal has had better luck than Green.

It's been 43 hours since our last Manastone drop. A couple have been here since Monday/Tuesday.

It's impossible to climb the list completely alone at this droprate without major health concerns.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:53 PM
Sarnak

Yea list system needs revised, people are now offering to sit in it for people for plat.
Old 11-15-2019, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

By the time they make a fix it wont even be dropping anymore lol guess its time to pay ppl to sit
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:00 PM
Kobold

I feel like I should make a thread for this, but no one was responsive to constructive advice....

Just set it to time at camp on list. Highest time at camp is awarded the stone. Allow me to sleep, and allow me to come and go from the camp. Can also just add a point every afk check/ph damaged etc instead of just time. This means you don't have to account share, you don't have to spend consecutive days awake, and in time your time invested WILL be rewarded. Instead I run the risk of passing out on my keyboard, having my account stripped/stolen, or other real life health issues in order to participate in one of the key elements of this server.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:08 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SenoraRaton [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in order to participate in one of the key elements of this server.
i mean this isnt a manastone farming simulator. this is just a tiny, insignificant part of this whole project. yall going crazy over this digital crack rock
Old 11-15-2019, 08:09 PM
Aviak

I wish they would just make this drop more often. Maybe a 6 hour guarantee drop or less. I'm not opposed to others getting good items.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:23 PM
Sarnak

This just shows that mindlessly sticking to "classic" results in anything but a classic experience. And in this case a dangerous experience.

We didn't know all details of the game when EQ launched, so the only way to have a similar experience is to introduce mystery.

Want to have the Manastone in the game?

Than have it drop off a group of different mobs. This group is of appropriate level and location and lore. Perhaps it is never dropped by the same mob twice.

That's exciting and fun.

Sitting in your own filth for extremely long periods of time, endangering your health and self-respect all for a certain drop is neither fun nor exciting.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean this isnt a manastone farming simulator. this is just a tiny, insignificant part of this whole project. yall going crazy over this digital crack rock
Ignore content, attack poster. Thanks for your constructive contribution.
Old 11-15-2019, 08:30 PM
Aviak

Someone will eventually die on a long enough timeline of this manastone being on green/teal unless something is done to remedy the list situation.

It might have to take someone perishing from this long camp before any action is taken to adjust how the list system works.

Also, if players are account sharing, that is negatively impacting all others who are actually dedicating their own time to camping this thing.

Sad day
Closed Thread