Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2019, 05:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Obviously wrong since the warrior have timer to loot the corpse. And if he's not in time to loot it no-one get the stone, cleric get's reported over.

Stop it. This is non-sense.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337066

15 minutes to return to OOR. prolly impossible for melees bound in nearest city. so #2 is getting the item.

sadly, you cant prove the clr just didnt have connection problems, or some other issue? which is why we need to rely on PNP and name-n-shame. you came into a camp where someone already was at #1 list spot? YOU BECAME HIS GROUP. no questions asked
Old 11-15-2019, 05:52 AM
Banned

its a CHOICE not to kill a mob for someone else for 4-10 hours? lol ok
Old 11-15-2019, 06:04 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleashedd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=337066

15 minutes to return to OOR. prolly impossible for melees bound in nearest city. so #2 is getting the item.

sadly, you cant prove the clr just didnt have connection problems, or some other issue? which is why we need to rely on PNP and name-n-shame. you came into a camp where someone already was at #1 list spot? YOU BECAME HIS GROUP. no questions asked
This is not the case and will never be in this post, simply not happened. I don't understand why you keep post out of topic stuff.

A group killed PH while the #1 refused to join them as they engaged. Simple as it is.
Last edited by lituviel; 11-15-2019 at 06:16 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

Literally 0 evidence has been given by the two people who have been confirmed assholes via in game screen shots and other third party recollection of their actions in other zones.

Give some evidence of all your claims that Crovax didn't participate, cause he's given ample evidence otherwise. Other people even caught Grokken in a lie already.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:14 AM
Planar Protector

Are we surprised some players on P99 take issue with a mechanic that encourages people who want loot to be good members of the community and work together to help other people get loot?

This is pure genius on the devs part. I love it.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 11-15-2019, 10:19 AM
Sarnak

Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
Old 11-15-2019, 10:25 AM
Aviak

Wow Masterize is still in here being a dick. What else is new.

The only evidence that has been posted has shown that both Masterize and Grakken acted like giant manchildren threatening to tattle.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

reposted for the lolz
Last edited by Veeshan31; 11-15-2019 at 10:36 AM..
Old 11-15-2019, 11:43 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Literally 0 evidence has been given by the two people who have been confirmed assholes via in game screen shots and other third party recollection of their actions in other zones.

Give some evidence of all your claims that Crovax didn't participate, cause he's given ample evidence otherwise. Other people even caught Grokken in a lie already.
If you referring to someone claiming I was not in Cazic-thule when the server came down, I can tell you they are lying. I was above the 50 enchanter who was farming for rubi pants and on his 30thish cloak, farming for the rubi helm. We were the only two in zone, unless someone snuck in while I wasnt looking. After the reset, enchanter never came back. I stayed for 10ish more minutes.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

This whole list system gets stranger as time goes on. I like the suggestion to accumulate time camped at it, and use that to determine list position. That's how it would have been on live, you would camp it for a bit at a time while you could, and if lucky then eventually it would drop. The current system literally requires you to stay at the camp for several drop cycles before you even have a chance at it. That's nuts. It's also nuts that people are having to help other people camp these items so that they can eventually get it themselves. Don't tell me all of you don't secretly hope for someone to die from mobs when they have a camp that you want.
Old 11-15-2019, 11:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by lituviel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not the case and will never be in this post, simply not happened. I don't understand why you keep post out of topic stuff.

A group killed PH while the #1 refused to join them as they engaged. Simple as it is.
You are the dumbest person in this thread
Closed Thread