Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-14-2019, 12:41 PM
Planar Protector

There's a note that tells you what the identify text should read, on the "Cure for Lempack" wiki page:

NOTE: Sometimes he goes crazy and attacks you at this point. This is most likely related to the potion you give him. The potion that identifies as "Potion of Disease Warding" is the one you want. If it identifies as "Ochre Potion Disease Ward" or anything else, you'll get attacked.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Cure_for_Lempeck_Hargrin

-Mcoy
Old 11-14-2019, 01:14 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcoy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's a note that tells you what the identify text should read, on the "Cure for Lempack" wiki page:

NOTE: Sometimes he goes crazy and attacks you at this point. This is most likely related to the potion you give him. The potion that identifies as "Potion of Disease Warding" is the one you want. If it identifies as "Ochre Potion Disease Ward" or anything else, you'll get attacked.

https://wiki.project1999.com/Cure_for_Lempeck_Hargrin

-Mcoy
Thanks for that note. Can you buy the 'potion of disease warding' from a vendor in Qeynos or is this some special NO DROP version of that same potion?
Old 11-14-2019, 02:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimstrike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for that note. Can you buy the 'potion of disease warding' from a vendor in Qeynos or is this some special NO DROP version of that same potion?
The only tradeable parts of the quest are the Honey Jum and the Mace itself.
Old 11-15-2019, 02:56 AM
Kobold

Welp, I gave up trying to get my dwarf up from Apprehensive to Amiable (I guess it takes approx 1,000 gold coins to turn in 2 at a time for a faction boost). Bone chips were useless!
I made a Human Pally and turned in the Honey Jum to get the potion, I then found a caster to help me Identify and it was the correct 'Potion of Disease Warding' (lucky me!). I then died as a lvl 1 in the dark a couple of times as I made my way to WK to find Lempeck, he gave me the Rusty Scythe and I ran back to get my shiny new mace! Easy peasy, thanks all!
Closed Thread