Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 12-01-2023, 09:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hint: pretty much only posters of one political slant find themselves constantly posting things like this and reaping the consequences. i'm sure even unsung knows it.
Ahh yes, one political party is the reason we can't have nice things. If only they would do exactly as I wish. THEN we would achieve eutopia. What should we do with these scoundrels?
Old 12-01-2023, 11:29 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
whats worse?

the troll who posts 100+ a day

or the person who stares at a 24 year old elf sim forum all day long to pounce on the poster they deem unworthy

this is a game like any other

but I can assure you, the IRL circumstances of an individual who chooses this role are not favorable.

Old 12-01-2023, 12:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Homesteaded [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ahh yes, one political party is the reason we can't have nice things. If only they would do exactly as I wish. THEN we would achieve eutopia. What should we do with these scoundrels?
booter would probably be nicer to you alt-right boys than i would
Old 12-01-2023, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
booter would probably be nicer to you alt-right boys than i would
don't think they'd notice
Old 12-01-2023, 06:46 PM
Planar Protector

Origen not being banned is proof that the bias is there.
Old 12-01-2023, 06:59 PM
Sarnak

how? as far as I know he actually hasn't posted anything that's bannable like hate speech, racism, and bigotry targeting real-life groups (see here- https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426330 ) if he has, please report it and it would be a well-deserved ban.

did he condemn a specific terror act? no, but that's not bannable. nobody is forced to post anything against their will or make any sort of claim.

it was certainly a successful troll too. look at the body count of banned posters.

people posting literal unhinged racist shit get banned and deserve it. please try a bit of introspection.
Old 12-01-2023, 07:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by booter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
how? as far as I know he actually hasn't posted anything that's bannable like hate speech, racism, and bigotry targeting real-life groups (see here- https://project1999.com/forums/showthread.php?t=426330 ) if he has, please report it and it would be a well-deserved ban.

did he condemn a specific terror act? no, but that's not bannable. nobody is forced to post anything against their will or make any sort of claim.

it was certainly a successful troll too. look at the body count of banned posters.

people posting literal unhinged racist shit get banned and deserve it. please try a bit of introspection.
Here go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Origen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jihadi Rob says Free Palestine, lmao, you manboys just cannot process your futility.
Old 12-01-2023, 07:07 PM
Banned

Quote:

booter. I have defended you in the past. Origen is by far the most racist poster on these boards. Consistently. You are simply wrong on this one, booter.

It doesn't appear there is honesty happening on your part with regard to Origen. This is a choice you are making. Others can see through it.

That is all.
Old 12-01-2023, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

he farts in the elevator and revels in the retching... u r right, not illegal
Old 12-02-2023, 12:50 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seducio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
booter. I have defended you in the past. Origen is by far the most racist poster on these boards. Consistently. You are simply wrong on this one, booter.

It doesn't appear there is honesty happening on your part with regard to Origen. This is a choice you are making. Others can see through it.

That is all.
all anyone has to do is show the post where he is racist, uses hate speech, or bigotry targeting real-life groups. nobody has done that so far. you all have a very emotional response to his posting and have these claims about what he is saying, but never provide proof -- or he would be banned.