Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2019, 04:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soloing greens is never a struggle for druids. The bear pet is cute but I think the max summon caps at a hit of 28. It’s low level and the damage output isn’t good. The best thing is that since it is low level it will get hit frequently (think thorns DS). Thorns probably ends up doing as much if not more actual damage than the pet itself. If you give it a hp buff sow and regen it’ll live fairly well vs greens and the damage won’t be on you.
Never thought about using the bear pet in this capacity. Makes a lot of sense. How viable is this for farming greens?
Old 05-26-2019, 04:53 PM
Aviak

I don't think it is viable. Pet tends to get smoked. I've only used as a mana battery with a reclaim energy clickie.

-Erlick Bachman, President and CEO of Bachmanity
Old 05-27-2019, 01:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeXG [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never thought about using the bear pet in this capacity. Makes a lot of sense. How viable is this for farming greens?
It's fine for mobs in the teens or lower. Like real low level stuff. If you start messing with low 20s mobs you're gonna have to buff it and keep it healed.
Old 05-27-2019, 11:16 AM
Planar Protector

There's also the long duration (but max-level 35) charm http://wiki.project1999.com/Tunare%27s_Request. I'm not sure but I think in some zones you can get a better pet than the bear with it, and it lasts so long it feels like a regular pet.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 07-12-2019, 01:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Man thats ruff, a few uphevals and im OOM.. like when I got myself a levi cloak, clearing all the lions and elephant calfs, was torture to me.
Hm. One tip for farming Quill. There is no need to Upheaval all the mobs. There is only 1 mob to kill. Either a lioness or an elephant calf, going almost perfectly north/south. Killing any mob but this one is pointless and a waste of time/mana and also clutters your tracking window. You can learn to recognize it and save mana that way.
Closed Thread