Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 04-10-2019, 11:34 AM
Server GM

Default Player-made agreements

Since some of the player-made agreement threads have been buried due to inactivity, I've decided to create a thread outlining the agreements. Please note; these were not staff created but the staff has and will continue to enforce these agreements unless otherwise stated.

Ring 8 roll (Chief Ry`Gorr)
Your marching orders, your loot, your turn-in.

Scout Charisa roll (Leuz's Task)
Your tools, your loot, your turn-in.

A Shady Goblin roll (Regal Band of Bathezid)
Your report/insignia. Can also be referenced here

This list is not all-inclusive and I'm going to leave it open for suggestions so it can be edited if/when needed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Contraceptive View Post
If you can prove God is real to me I might believe you aren't just a virgin that has been given fake internet powers that you over-wield on an imaginary game. Also, don't forget to take contraceptive, the world doesn't need any more yous. Ah who the hell am I kidding you're not reproducing you're too busy blanket banning people on a 20 year old elf simulator.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Llandris [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This list is not all-inclusive and I'm going to leave it open for suggestions so it can be edited if/when needed.
Maybe you left it off because it's raid-level and not individual level, but arguably http://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation belongs as a staff-enforced player agreement also.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:20 PM
Sarnak

Isn't there a level requirement for these that is agreed upon already? Sucks for people to lose scout rolls/etc to a factioned lvl 10 or what ever minimum level they can do the quest for example.

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 04-10-2019, 12:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe you left it off because it's raid-level and not individual level, but arguably http://wiki.project1999.com/Plane_of_Sky_Raid_Rotation belongs as a staff-enforced player agreement also.
There is already a thread for the sky rotation
Old 04-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Aviak

This is great... can we get something like this to list all the back channel raid leader agreements as well? Not trying to rnf or anything I just think it will be good for the server.

Cheers
Old 04-10-2019, 12:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Isn't there a level requirement for these that is agreed upon already? Sucks for people to lose scout rolls/etc to a factioned lvl 10 or what ever minimum level they can do the quest for example.
Scout should be 55+....but it isn't because people need welfare BiS loot on their 9th alt.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:32 PM
Sarnak

Thank you Llandris. Posts like these are really helpful. Even for big nerds like me, it can be hard to keep some of the rules straight.
Old 04-10-2019, 12:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Scout should be 55+....but it isn't because people need welfare BiS loot on their 9th alt.
It's just how player agreements work here: they're by consensus ... or at least close to it. The staff have never clarified exactly how many people have to agree/can disagree while still managing to create an agreement, but it's always required almost universal consensus.

The point being, it doesn't matter if 70% the server all agrees that Scout should have a level minimum: unless 95+% (or something like that) agree on it the agreement will never have a level minimum.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 04-10-2019 at 12:39 PM..
Old 04-10-2019, 01:07 PM
Sarnak

Want to confirm, more specifically for Ring 8, the toon who rolls has to turn in to start event, and then same toon has to loot head? I assume this is the case, have a ring 7 on an alt I was curious if it's allowed to use it to do roll + turn in and loot Chief Head on my other toon.
Old 04-10-2019, 01:30 PM
Fire Giant

I believe there is also a player made agreement for An angry goblin,

https://wiki.project1999.com/An_angry_goblin

Thank you, Llandris!