Old 02-06-2010, 04:25 AM
Fire Giant

Its a Tyen thread!.... er wait what?
Old 02-06-2010, 12:08 PM
Banned

Tyen wishes he could be Reiker.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

That's awesome they let a person caught and banned twice back! Karsten / Tiki . I'm sure your guildies are real proud to have you and other MQ/Trainers/Ks'ers in their guild. What a great name it gives your guild!.

But geeez letting Tiki back ? That's just asking for trouble.

I bet you were pretty bored when you couldn't play allll day tiki?

O yeah you probably just spent daddys money that he sends you for college.

Fuckin Fag . ! Leave This server! you fuck. You enjoy causing trouble. Wthell are the gms' thinking.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's awesome they let a person caught and banned twice back! Karsten / Tiki . I'm sure your guildies are real proud to have you and other MQ/Trainers/Ks'ers in their guild. What a great name it gives your guild!.

But geeez letting Tiki back ? That's just asking for trouble.

I bet you were pretty bored when you couldn't play allll day tiki?

O yeah you probably just spent daddys money that he sends you for college.

Fuckin Fag . ! Leave This server! you fuck. You enjoy causing trouble. Wthell are the gms' thinking.
You are incredibly intelligent, aren't you?

Don't answer, that question was rhetorical, and satirical. You're a fucking idiot. ^_~
Old 02-06-2010, 05:59 PM
Sarnak

nm
Old 02-06-2010, 07:22 PM
Planar Protector

rachel u mad brewette?
Old 02-07-2010, 02:58 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are incredibly intelligent, aren't you?

Don't answer, that question was rhetorical, and satirical. You're a fucking idiot. ^_~

Zithax your a 19 year old that lives at home and enjoys training people in an online game and calling your in game friends fags. Your dog is your only friend and only because you feed him. hahahaha that hurts i bet. Suck on that one and cry to mommy/daddy about it. That's the kind of shit you say to your online friends. I mean i should be one now right?

You only defend your guildie because you know what I say is the truth, and you also probably are still MQ / dual boxing / training. Just like you did before you got banned before.

But don't get all drastic and hurt yourself , just change yourself for the better. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This topic was attacking Allizia , Now who's getting attack :P

Thank god it's rants and flames forum.
Old 02-07-2010, 03:13 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
rachel u mad brewette?
Old 02-07-2010, 05:17 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rachel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Zithax your a 19 year old that lives at home and enjoys training people in an online game and calling your in game friends fags. Your dog is your only friend and only because you feed him. hahahaha that hurts i bet. Suck on that one and cry to mommy/daddy about it. That's the kind of shit you say to your online friends. I mean i should be one now right?

You only defend your guildie because you know what I say is the truth, and you also probably are still MQ / dual boxing / training. Just like you did before you got banned before.

But don't get all drastic and hurt yourself , just change yourself for the better. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

This topic was attacking Allizia , Now who's getting attack :P

Thank god it's rants and flames forum.
LOL wat?

Yeah I got banned before, and dual boxed, used MQ, and trained a whole shit ton. no wait that never happened so that is solved.

I'm not 19 nor do I own a dog. What kind of dumbass shit was this you stupid broad? Even if I was 19, or 50, or owned a dog, was this supposed to be an insult or some shit? Of course a dog will love the person that feeds it. Nicole simpson can't rap. I WANT JUSTICE.
Old 02-07-2010, 05:19 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zithax [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nicole simpson can't rap.
I lol'd
Closed Thread