Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2010, 01:05 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hopefully they can teach reading comprehension.

Seriously though. I'm going to ask nicely to stop replying to my posts without reading them. L4Phantom (yeah, I'm calling you out punk) reads my post on two-boxing and seemed to have only picked up on the sentence involving me solo'ing in between LFG'ing. I clearly fucking stated that I LFG constantly, but I'm a warrior and groups only need one tank type to be efficient.

If you honestly believe two-boxing is going to ruin this "community" then you are sorely lacking in common sense, or are very insecure and realize you're a fucking douche that no one would group with, could they two box.

This isn't 1999, and I'm not 14 anymore. I don't have the time to spend two hours LFG, then half an hour running to a group in Mistmoore when I'm off in Guk, only to have it fall apart 10 minutes after arriving. If two boxing was enabled, I'd be able to play my warrior plus a cleric/druid/shaman, whatever I decided at the time, and exp while building a much more efficient group. Another word you (L4Phantom) seem to be confused about.

Yes, I could box my warrior plus a healer and be set, but exp would be painfully fucking slow due to no dps. Why would I want to waste my time getting an orange an hour when I could be getting half a level/a level an hour?

And before you say it, yes, I'm a huge baby who has to resort to vulgar language in order to get my point across. Nonetheless, read my fucking post more thoroughly next time and don't be a douchebag.
Stop crying...

PEQ is that way --->
Old 02-09-2010, 01:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop crying...
That's like getting mad at a dog for barking.
You can't be mad at a creature for its nature.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:02 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shads [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop crying...

PEQ is that way --->
Are you upset?
Old 02-09-2010, 02:05 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's like getting mad at a dog for barking.
You can't be mad at a creature for its nature.
oh snitchin' ass.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:10 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^

I don't think I'm actually going to play again. Uhh, I'll send you a PM on Infinit forums and make a time to meet up to give you back all the gear you gave me.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:13 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiyz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you upset?
I'm not the one crying...
Old 02-09-2010, 02:15 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
I'm not the one crying...
I'm pretty sure you got upset and told me to leave, but I could be wrong.

I just scrolled down, that's exactly what you did.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:17 PM
Aviak

That wasn't me getting upset and telling you to leave. That was just me telling you if you don't like the rules of this server, then there is another server with the rules you may like that way --->

P.S. the server is called PEQ
Old 02-09-2010, 02:21 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
That wasn't me getting upset and telling you to leave. That was just me telling you if you don't like the rules of this server, then there is another server with the rules you may like that way --->

P.S. the server is called PEQ
Don't let people on the internet upset you so much.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Aviak

It's ok you wont always get your way...

See you on PEQ when the servers are down here.
Closed Thread