Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2021, 12:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingSpergand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
German Reich

Jk but I'm mostly talking about abuse from childhood into adulthood. Is the victim part of a demonic cycle? Is it by design or is it possible to overcome. Not sure what overcoming that would look like.
My uncle with a devil man "Born to raise hell" tattoo became a decent man towards the end of his life, before being stabbed to death by his employee.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Sorry your uncle got stabbed. No one really probably deserves the shit heaped on them. It gets heaped none the less, and we aren't in control of it. Sometimes no one heaps the shit at anyone and its just there. Those violent instincts saved us from god awful predators and each other early on in our history. It's probably time to change before it's too late and if we survive, but I am not making anyone change. Just got to worry about myself and think about it here. I'll talk about it though.

We are simply in control of how we respond to it, and ourselves.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-06-2021 at 02:27 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Karma system working as intended.
Old 01-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Karma system working as intended.
I had an acquaintance that died from AIDS pretty young, I don't think it was exactly Karma in their case. I don't know if they had a choice in getting it or not. Didn't seem like it.

I also don't blame the jews for the holocaust.
Last edited by magnetaress; 01-06-2021 at 03:01 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 03:07 PM
Planar Protector

Karmic debt is acquired from previous incarnations. Nothing about this is fair. It's supposed to suck until you wise up and stop coming back.

Kinda like Everquest.
Old 01-06-2021, 03:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Karmic debt is acquired from previous incarnations. Nothing about this is fair. It's supposed to suck until you wise up and stop coming back.

Kinda like Everquest.
*Opens up red99 and logs in* [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

loveu cecily
Old 01-06-2021, 06:10 PM
Banned

Yes, some ppl are. Some ppl harbor sadism in their hearts and can't help but torture themselfs, let alone everyone around them. I have found these most sensitive to perceiving the world as hostile. They enter into many engagements from a position of hostility, and the mirror the world holds up to them makes them feel very ugly. Soon they have integrated this view into their sense of self.

Even generous & genuine pals they find hatred for. Virulent envy develops for anyone they meet who endeavors to improve, forgives themselves, & can't relate to permanently despising themselves and going on being knowingly wicked. Though you may meet them and feel they "only need a friend", through sad experience I find these ppl are some of the absolute most insidious and vicious regardless of my own intent. And good luck seeking forgiveness from one who refuses to develop themselves; they absolutely can not relate to a human being regretting their actions and developing. A sense of solipsism wherein you, the friend, merge with the evil that permeates everything in their sight happens. And bam, by virtue of being acquainted, you suddenly are living in a world as uncomfortable and petty as theirs.

I don't have any prescription for fixing it. I have tried with a fair few, but always get burned. Even when you think you've found common ground they are lying in wait to stab you the moment you trip. Perhaps it is a neurochemical thing to a certain extent, but certain behavioral ruts also become very well-trod by adulthood and may be irretrievable. My best hope for them is that they take a lover and learn to accept his imperfections, and enjoy the edifying cleansing of being cherished. But I have even had lovers who do not cherish themselves after being cherished by me for many years. For what good is the love of a person you find as gross as everything else? of what worth is the love of a person you find a hypocrite for even trying to be virtuous?

In the end, one must accept the bummer that ostracism and exile were always common practice. And successful, happy ppl just don't suffer themselves to expend tons of energy on unrequited kindness in most cases. If they keep treading through that door into your life only for the cheap thrill of harming you, what else can you do.

Yes, I reckon many ppl go from cradle to grave nurturing that simmering solipsistic resentment/persecution complex which bubbles up in adolescence.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-06-2021 at 06:39 PM..
Old 01-06-2021, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Is thread about trumps kids? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread