Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Closed Thread

Old 10-08-2021, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trazic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you want to have fun playing the game and be engaged rather than mindlessly killing guards all day long you could do the frenzy camp in lguk. It is good exp until about 56 when it starts to peter off. And hey you might get an fbss or two (no idea what they are worth these days though).

Basically after you clear the frenzy room you kill the ghoul sentinel/ph behind the hidden wall and the 3 dar ghouls beyond that. If you still have gas you can clear towards safe hall and then towards lord hall if you feel like it. Keep a timer running of course so that you know how much time you have left before respawns start.
To each their own. I always found guard killing fun and profitable. It's also very reliable since the risk is low and you can bind there in town.

I thought about dabbling with lower guk at 54 with Enstill (for a chance at a root/camp) but just kept going. Good suggestion though and it does seem it would be a more exciting path [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
Old 10-08-2021, 09:26 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snaggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To each their own. I always found guard killing fun and profitable. It's also very reliable since the risk is low and you can bind there in town.

I thought about dabbling with lower guk at 54 with Enstill (for a chance at a root/camp) but just kept going. Good suggestion though and it does seem it would be a more exciting path [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].
For sure. I get that it can be a bit boring but I also enjoyed the guards because the exp is decent and it is a good profit for a paladin. It has been hard to make the plat as a paladin. Lower guk is a fun spot too. I really appreciate everyones suggestions on this thread!
Old 10-08-2021, 09:47 PM
Skeleton

And just a heads up if you do decide to kill guards in Grobb. Always root them before they run. Don't let them run near Hergor the War GM because he will aggro and kill you before you can zone. Just happened to me.[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread