Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 04-28-2020, 08:20 AM
Planar Protector

Default Losing buffs zoning from EC to WF

Again. You marked last one opened yesterday as resolved but I recreated the same bug this morning. Zoned with 200/270 hps with SOW and Minor Shielding. Lost both buffs upon zoning into WF from EC (middle of zone).

SOW was cast by a level 49 druid. I zoned within 5 minutes of receiving SOW buff. Buff was instantly gone upon zoning.

Bug recreated. Frustrating as I rely on SOW to run through Freeport and SOW potions suck as they don't stay on you long at low levels.
Old 04-28-2020, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Are you wearing any +hp items, and what is the sum total of the +hp they give you?
Old 04-28-2020, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you wearing any +hp items, and what is the sum total of the +hp they give you?
+201 hps
Old 04-28-2020, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolalin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just did some further testing and zoned at 180 total hps and lost my buffs. So yeah this is a huge bug, lol....basically it only factors in your character's base hp and does NOT factor in the items you have equipped.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

It was marked resolved because it was a classic "bug" that was replicated for this server, and it will not be changed.
Old 04-28-2020, 04:02 PM
Planar Protector

if you zone with current HP below the total HP of your +HP items, you lose all buffs.

So in your case, wait to have 202hp and you will be good.
Cerras - Hierophant // Dharkan - Warlock
Kirua - Assassin // Veuve - Gravelord
Tornade - Warder // Fikko - High Priest
Dikkenek - Warlord // Barraki - Crusader
Old 04-28-2020, 04:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skorge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again. You marked last one opened yesterday as resolved but I recreated the same bug this morning. Zoned with 200/270 hps with SOW and Minor Shielding. Lost both buffs upon zoning into WF from EC (middle of zone).

SOW was cast by a level 49 druid. I zoned within 5 minutes of receiving SOW buff. Buff was instantly gone upon zoning.

Bug recreated. Frustrating as I rely on SOW to run through Freeport and SOW potions suck as they don't stay on you long at low levels.
Were you by any chance very low on hps ? Happens to me every single time I have to run for a ZL under 20-15% hps, all my buffs get striped when I finally zone on the other side, which is very annoying, and most probably a bug.

It even happens without any mob chasing you. Just get very low hp, cast a couple buff on yourself, zone, and you'll end up w!/o any after zoning.

Not sure anyone has ever reported it, but I probably will.