Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2019, 06:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you're unusually gay, even for a F-word
Are you still mad at me because I told you to take your stupid political threads to off-topic, or are you just a miserable person all of the time?
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:31 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you still mad at me because I told you to take your stupid political threads to off-topic, or are you just a miserable person all of the time?
i didn't remember that you've done that. you are categorized in my long term memory heuristic structure with a very simple flag, the F flag. I will probably remember more data about you after this exchange unfortunately.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i didn't remember that you've done that. you are categorized in my long term memory heuristic structure with a very simple flag, the F flag. I will probably remember more data about you after this exchange unfortunately.
You sound fun.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heebs13 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sound fun.
thank you for playing with me. we can be good pals now.
Old 03-26-2019, 06:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadiki [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure I'm toxic enough to fit in anymore, I'll have to entrust this task to the wonderful people currently running AGs name into the ground.

I mean, I'll entrust it to AG.
What happened to the real AG? Did leadership change from Nemce?

Guild Leader of <Asgard> The home of the gods!
Lightyear/Artah
Old 03-26-2019, 07:08 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artaenc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What happened to the real AG? Did leadership change from Nemce?
Nemce and Dula and a few AG members migrated to TAKP.
Old 03-26-2019, 07:18 PM
Kobold

Can we get back on topic? More incoherent tirades about self-inflicted problems, thanks.
Old 03-27-2019, 08:16 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
too bad you can't find a group of players with free time who liek tracking. AM is a glorious collaboration of normies who do all the things you said, but are also able to park their characters buffed and respond to occasional baphones when their schedule allows and players with more free time and/or less commitments who devote larger chunks of time to winning dragons for their team. i think it's funny and also small that people who don't get to kill dragons liek to ridicule the average players with families as "warmbodies" while also chiding the more "hardcore" players (to whom they are losing horribly) as "neckbeards." clearly, devoting more time than "warmbodies," but less time than "neckbeards," to know dragons is the social gaming high-ground.

^ Triggered.

I think it's less about shitting on the casuals and hardcores and more pointing out that there's a disparity between workloads and both are shit. You have the people who come on here and try shitting on others for sucking, yet all they did was apply to AM and show up when a batphone goes off. Then you have the guys that play nonstop and will eventually burn out (if they have any form of sanity left), but without them, the guild wouldn't kill anything. Really the only way to balance that is to assign people shit to do during repops or item farming to create "shifts" but at that point, you might as well just get a job irl.

Also, no one "lieks" tracking. Unless you put round pegs in square holes.
Old 03-27-2019, 10:36 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^ Triggered.
^ Fanboy
Old 03-27-2019, 10:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruhtar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, no one "lieks" tracking. Unless you put round pegs in square holes.
I work for the largest pegboard company in the world
This triggered me. Please view a member of our quality control team testing our product:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]