Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2009, 10:29 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insidious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm Is pet dual wield being looked at?
And I'm also assuming Pyzjn isn't going to be modified at all?
Pyzjn is my jangling automaton. It works about half the time and I've no fucking clue why.

Pet dual wield again falls back on a source change. Yep, it needs fixed. This fix should be a bit easier than the overall melee as a whole. Consequently, pets are benefiting from the erroneous combat values that affect NPC's atm. So, this is a two-fold fix. Fixing pet dual wield now would pretty much make them better than any other PC hands down. You most likely won't see the fix for pet dual wield till melee is fixed.
Old 11-15-2009, 11:25 PM
Developer

I will start playing with the base EQEmu Source code as I get time, to see what I can do to help with issues. But being that I have 2 papers to write, a wife who is 8 mos pregnant, and finals coming up, my time is limited. Grad school keeps you busy when you are working 40 hrs a week.

Haynar
Old 11-16-2009, 12:06 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pyzjn is my jangling automaton. It works about half the time and I've no fucking clue why.
Hmmm perhaps a new spawn scheme would be appropriate? Less complex script, if a script at all? I'd love to see some GBS's out in the economy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2009, 01:38 AM
Orc

I think if you two-way the system, you'll get better results regardless. So if you simplified the script, but just made her a very rare spawn, we'd atleast see her.

The same goes for Quillmane, since no one's even seen him yet, either.
Old 11-16-2009, 10:57 AM
Kobold

Jboots now 1% slower?!?!

RAGE! ANGER! DEATH THREATS! I'LL SUE!!

RAWR RAWR!!!! GRRR!!! BAAAAAARRRKKK BARK WOOOF!!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] jk
Old 11-16-2009, 11:08 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

Hey guys just plugging this in here.

I posted on the server forum trying to compile and organize anyone who is willing to help take a loot at or help fix the melee issue please post there if interested.

Let's be productive!
Old 11-16-2009, 03:06 PM
Orc

It's odd cause i saw pyzjn 3 times in 1 night in beta.

I have now camped her for maybe 7 nights atleast now. Killing everything in the ruins and even tovax and varsoon. With no sign of pyzjn. Seems kinda odd.
Old 11-16-2009, 03:29 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by bopice [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's odd cause i saw pyzjn 3 times in 1 night in beta.

I have now camped her for maybe 7 nights atleast now. Killing everything in the ruins and even tovax and varsoon. With no sign of pyzjn. Seems kinda odd.
Yeah, playing with it on test now, for some reason it isn't working like it did. Good to know at least SOMEONE knows it worked in beta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-16-2009, 07:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm having some spells created for a couple encounters, this will prob make it in sooner rather than later. The duration will most likely be dropped to 4 seconds since the emulator is incapable of delivering a variable duration to a stun without a source code change.
How come there is no push from the stuns? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread