Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Important > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2009, 12:44 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabamf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's the deal with this? I started EQ after all the jboot/hate/manastone changes so I don't know exactly how it all happened, but I thought cryosilk removal was at the same time?
Same Question
Old 11-28-2009, 01:47 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd never got to see a break till the other night? Sorry, but I do have to sleep at some point.
so the easy part that needs to be made harder is the break?

meanyface
Old 11-28-2009, 01:51 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so the easy part that needs to be made harder is the break?

meanyface
Of about 5.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 11-28-2009, 03:49 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

are you talking about us breaking into fear with 5 people? If you are, just to clarify, we broke in with over 16 and then slowly kept losing people but stayed for over 8 hours and over 6 of those hours we only had between 4-5 people. If you aren't talking about that, then just ignore this.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:01 PM
Kobold

Well I assume you were watching us do it because you said "the other night".

The way we did it was the exact same way we did it on live.
Old 11-28-2009, 04:12 PM
Orc

who cares Blink you quit the game a week ago anyway [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] lol
Old 11-28-2009, 04:15 PM
Kobold

How's that job hunt going?
Old 11-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Banned

5 things wrong with Fear? Some of the mobs' aggro radius is maybe just a tad smaller than live, other than that it's pretty classic (well, besides aggroing golems and setting off a chain DT).
Old 11-28-2009, 08:28 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeolwind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd never got to see a break till the other night? Sorry, but I do have to sleep at some point.
I'm not bein accusatory, just asking a question.
Old 11-29-2009, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
5 things wrong with Fear? Some of the mobs' aggro radius is maybe just a tad smaller than live, other than that it's pretty classic (well, besides aggroing golems and setting off a chain DT).
Heh... being within 5 miles of the golems and setting off chain DTs is most assuredly 1000% Classic. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread