Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-25-2014, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Just makes no sense man. Why nerf it until you are ready to implement alternative bonuses. Why nerf it so much?

Don't get it bros
Old 02-25-2014, 01:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First off you can't talk shit and ask stupid questions like why are you here and do you enjoy the game to the guy PLing up all the noobs, recruiting people from blue, offering raiding to those that would not otherwise have it, etc. Obviously the new rules are hurting his goals of providing a raid experience for his guild.

Who are you on this server right now? What level/class/guild are you in and how have these rules helped or hurt your ability to make in impact on this server? Would anyone notice if you stopped logging in?

You can ask those question for anyone for the exp nerfs and it would be the same outcome - non factor.

There are 3 people on this server that make a big impact on the community right now, Lite, HB and Nizzar. Their play times are absurd and they impact almost every player on this server whether for the better or worse. I know 2/3 don't like the exp nerf, not sure about Lite or if it really effects him and his friends.

Whether it is complaining out of frustration or making their opinions known to urge the devs to make a change going forward that is what happens on forums. Get over it.
I haven't had the means to do what Heartbrand has, this is true. But any small effort made toward helping the population is one worth recognizing and celebrating, and believe me when I say that I did try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twainz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That exp nerf wasn't as bad as this one. I think that was from 300% to 150%. This one was from 200% to 0%. I don't really care as much because I already have 4 lvl 60s. I do care about the population getting shit on though.
If you don't care so much, why are you still here complaining about it? If amount of time spent exping lends credibility to a poster, then I'd like to say that Kimm and Chewie each deleveled me a few levels. I made 46-51 on Faerie 3 times and didn't throw a hissy fit over it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I highly doubt there are people sitting there going "well they changed exp from 400% to 0% and I was going to tough it out but then I saw some threads criticizing this change so I'm out now"
Don't sell yourself short, Heartbrand. You have a great amount of influence here, as do we all communally. By blowing up over this we certainly are damaging the population. If the server generally accepted this decision that will not be reversed gracefully and positively, other players would pick up on that. I feel I learned something that expresses this in psychological terms, back in high school psych.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just makes no sense man. Why nerf it until you are ready to implement alternative bonuses. Why nerf it so much?

Don't get it bros
EQ was never supposed to be instant 50 and FPS pvp 24/7.

Red99
Old 02-25-2014, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And since most of the population here is 50+, why do we feel as though we need a bonus at this range? There are groups to be found 50+ no matter what class you are or what guild you're in. The entire point of the bonus is to assist those players struggling because of the low population.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:50 PM
Banned

What school do they teach psych in at highschool lawl...?
Old 02-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I haven't had the means to do what Heartbrand has, this is true. But any small effort made toward helping the population is one worth recognizing and celebrating, and believe me when I say that I did try.

If you don't care so much, why are you still here complaining about it? If amount of time spent exping lends credibility to a poster, then I'd like to say that Kimm and Chewie each deleveled me a few levels. I made 46-51 on Faerie 3 times and didn't throw a hissy fit over it.

Don't sell yourself short, Heartbrand. You have a great amount of influence here, as do we all communally. By blowing up over this we certainly are damaging the population. If the server generally accepted this decision that will not be reversed gracefully and positively, other players would pick up on that. I feel I learned something that expresses this in psychological terms, back in high school psych.

EQ was never supposed to be instant 50 and FPS pvp 24/7.
Didn't realize with bonus it was instant 50. I remember still having to level? I don't want to spend 3 hours getting 6% xp bro. It's not easy to find groups all the time.
Old 02-25-2014, 01:53 PM
Banned

Should not have rerolled wood elf dawgsky
Old 02-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Banned

You don't really want to know my story Faerie :P lol
Old 02-25-2014, 02:01 PM
Planar Protector

Have a full group in the hole currently, 61 mobs was 1%. Three hybrids in the group.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Should not have rerolled wood elf dawgsky
I'm level 56 so it's not as bad for me as the newer players but even if I was 60 I would feel the same way. I got a couple RL friends that won't play anymore now that xp was nerfed so much.
Old 02-25-2014, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have a full group in the hole currently, 61 mobs was 1%. Three hybrids in the group.
Makin' progress!

Red99
Closed Thread