item loot imo 19 43.18%
would scare away too many bluebies, bad for population 23 52.27%
idk 7 15.91%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 44. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-24-2014, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Cool In all seriousness...

It's time for item loot + FV drop rules.

Previously we were told that it wouldn't make sense to add in item loot because huge ruleset changes shouldn't be made to established servers, but with the news that either teams or red will be merged into the other this statement no longer seems to hold any weight.

Edit: this idea brought to you by our friend Azure!

Red99
Last edited by Faerie; 03-24-2014 at 02:21 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 01:03 PM
Banned

I came up with this first. While you are more elegant in your delivery I am extremely butt hurt you keep sniping my ideas as if they were your own.
Last edited by Azure; 03-24-2014 at 01:31 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I came up with this first. While you are more elegant in your delivery I am extremely but hurt you keep sniping my ideas as if they were your own.
Item loot wasn't your idea you retarded degenerate.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

Item loot is something that I, and no doubt many other current players would LOVE. It'd add an entire other dynamic to the box, and may even draw a few new players due to it being a factor that differentiates red and blue.

However, I think it also may serve to drive AWAY more new potential players than it could bring, this aspect is contingent upon there being some other hidden suite of changes planned that would attract anybody, as currently there is none.
Last edited by Squire; 03-24-2014 at 01:41 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 01:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Item loot wasn't your idea you retarded degenerate.
Item loot + FV drop rules I brought that to this community you retarded misogynistic loser. At the same time I brought in the idea of customized item looting with certain sets of mid and planar no drop items. - highly prized pvp gear with lots of +resists being the most dropable of the gears in any case whilst solid PvE gear being fairly geared towards the no drop spectrum.

Not to mention I was one of the earliest and constant voices for item loot in this community long before you "found how bad ass you could be" on "red".

Not once did I ever say "item loot was bad" and was one of the first things I asked for. Though there's about 20 people in front of me in that line.

You are a fucking smallfry hipponipple when it comes to R99 don't try to be a bad ass around me please. It just looks fucking stupid.
Last edited by Azure; 03-24-2014 at 01:33 PM..
Old 03-24-2014, 01:34 PM
Planar Protector

in all seriousness, you run your mouth at us about bitching about exp and all you do is bitch about item loot.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Item loot + FV drop rules I brought that to this community you retarded misogynistic loser. At the same time I brought in the idea of customized item looting with certain sets of mid and planar no drop items. - highly prized pvp gear with lots of +resists being the most dropable of the gears in any case whilst solid PvE gear being fairly geared towards the no drop spectrum.

Not to mention I was one of the earliest and constant voices for item loot in this community long before you "found how bad ass you could be" on "red".

Not once did I ever say "item loot was bad" and was one of the first things I asked for. Though there's about 20 people in front of me in that line.

You are a fucking smallfry hipponipple when it comes to R99 don't try to be a bad ass around me please. It just looks fucking stupid.
The reality you live in is frightening. No one gives a shit what you say no matter how many forum accounts you make. People find you out after 1 faggot post.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

been done, kills pop.
Old 03-24-2014, 01:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HippoNipple [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reality you live in is frightening. No one gives a shit what you say no matter how many forum accounts you make. People find you out after 1 faggot post.
Trolls on U cause most people don't care and the only people do are the retards, like u. Who are obsessed with telling me I suck or am a "faggot".

So what dood? At least I speak my mind. You are all extremely jealous of that. U know ... if u wanna just be a kewl kid and rack up some of that YT and be in the top guild - why don't you post some screenshots.

until then just stfu.

factor away moran...
Old 03-24-2014, 01:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Trolls on U cause most people don't care and the only people do are the retards, like u. Who are obsessed with telling me I suck or am a "faggot".

So what dood? At least I speak my mind. You are all extremely jealous of that. U know ... if u wanna just be a kewl kid and rack up some of that YT and be in the top guild - why don't you post some screenshots.

until then just stfu.

factor away moran...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread