Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-25-2014, 11:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you eat like this all of the time? :S

It seems pretty healthy, but you might be consuming more meat than you should. It's about balance imo.

Now who else is going to share their cooking adventures??

I lift weights 5 times a week. I need to eat at least 200 grams of protein a day.
Eating lean game meat is a very healthy way to accomplish this. Eating empty starches and cheese and bullshit is a great way to stay unhealthy. No offense! I'm sure i'd try some of that soup.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:29 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I lift weights 5 times a week. I need to eat at least 200 grams of protein a day.
Eating lean game meat is a very healthy way to accomplish this. Eating empty starches and cheese and bullshit is a great way to stay unhealthy. No offense! I'm sure i'd try some of that soup.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC526391/
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jnme/2012/478043/

For the record, I cool my potatoes to put them through retrogradation. I didn't show this in the recipe because I was pretty sure no one cared.

Trust me, I'm healthy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 03-25-2014, 11:33 AM
Planar Protector

HEALTHY ACTIVE PEOPLE ON R99 WHO CAN COOK???????
I thought I was alone
Old 03-25-2014, 11:33 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faerie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC526391/
http://www.hindawi.com/journals/jnme/2012/478043/

For the record, I cool my potatoes to put them through retrogradation. I didn't show this in the recipe because I was pretty sure no one cared.

Trust me, I'm healthy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"Diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular diseases are interrelated, with diet being one factor that links them all together. Specifically, the current obesity epidemic has been suggested to be a result of increased carbohydrate intake [1], "

What are potatoes made out of! Get that Mic bullshit out of here and give me some green vegetables!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I ate 6 pieces of papa johns thin crust on Sunday for my cheat day I'm just giving you a hard time. I am healthy as well I assure you.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Genedin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"Diabetes, obesity, and cardiovascular diseases are interrelated, with diet being one factor that links them all together. Specifically, the current obesity epidemic has been suggested to be a result of increased carbohydrate intake [1], "

What are potatoes made out of! Get that Mic bullshit out of here and give me some green vegetables!

I ate 6 pieces of papa johns thin crust on Sunday for my cheat day I'm just giving you a hard time. I am healthy as well I assure you.
You can't really lump an entire macronutrient together into a category marked "unhealthy". I don't eat grains for obvious reasons, and I've been "very low carb" in the past. Not my fault you don't know 'bout the benefits of resistant starches [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Red99
Old 03-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Planar Protector

atleast its kosher
HEH
Old 03-25-2014, 11:46 AM
Banned

I actually did not know. And will now include potatoes back into my diet when I'm going to add some carbs.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:47 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hagard [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
atleast its kosher
HEH
Old 03-25-2014, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awwalike [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
looked better b4 u majik bulletproofx'd it
fucking lol'd

Quote:
I cooked last night.

It was a deer hind quarter steak from a deer I killed a gutted myself.
Venison is amazing. I've had backstrap from our latest deer that was better than any beef tenderloin I've tried. Most people don't understand how good it can be, because I find they either overcook it, or treat it like beef in that they leave fat on the meat before cooking it which, unlike beef, gives it that off-putting "gamey" flavor.

Trolling aside though, good thread Faerie. Some fresh herbs and variety to your vegetables wouldn't hurt though imo. Parsnips, turnips, etc.
Old 03-25-2014, 11:51 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
girls are cray, so much work for so little, damn

the blender, i remember buying one of those, using it once then being to lazy to clean it so i never used it again

#manlife
LOL I did that with a beater once
Closed Thread