Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-12-2018, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nailed it. So true.

Leftists don't see how authoritarian they act because they believe they can't be evil.

They don't believe their ideas have flaws or that they don't appeal to everyone.

Even Hitler thought he was doing the right thing...
wut
Old 12-12-2018, 03:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
projection
Good ol' GOP.

Gaslight
Obstruct
Project
Old 12-12-2018, 03:38 PM
Kobold

You guys were supposed to give me my Civil War, still waiting.

Selfish cunts.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nailed it. So true.

Leftists don't see how authoritarian they act because they believe they can't be evil.

They don't believe their ideas have flaws or that they don't appeal to everyone.

Even Hitler thought he was doing the right thing...
Old 12-12-2018, 03:40 PM
Banned

Cant wait for all these non breeders to die off...
Old 12-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Banned

Exactly why we need to protect kids from leftists. They don't give a fuck about kids
Old 12-12-2018, 03:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollin5k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cant wait for all these non breeders to die off...
The GOP will inherit the earth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2018, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, its called imposing your own views of Utopia upon the rest of the world. You're actively seeking to change what exists, into something different. For what? So that your will can be imposed upon others? How is this not pseudo-imperialism? Am i to assume your efforts are purely Altruistic? Are you sure you want to go down the altruist path?
sure dude, getting a warm fuzzy feeling of doing good for other people is altruistic imperialism, spot on. i'll remember that the next time i see someone homeless asking for change, i'll tell them i can't impose my utopia of them not starving because that'd make me an imperialist dictator

Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it comes down to breeder's regret. and the need to ascribe meaning to the life-transforming suffering of raising kids (4!!) from a position of insufficient economic advantage.

it is actually way more efficient to affect the wider culture while maneuvering unencumbered than it is trying to program your kids, unable to host a dinner party because your home smells like feces and pets. if you're a humanist do-gooder looking to make a difference, kids come after money. the morality argument really doesn't hold up. so he has to attack purity of motive etc and presume we spread evil with our freedom, while characterizing his home filled with screaming and the smell of farts as a temple of purity.
Quote:
Originally Posted by America [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A sentiment to rock you back to sleep at night, for the 3rd time, after having been awoken by the shrieking of a future minimum wage earner
you have such a way with words [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-12-2018, 03:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
The GOP will inherit the earth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys sound like ISIS.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You guys sound like ISIS.
projection
Closed Thread