Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-21-2019, 02:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I can just train the entire population of ToV and then continue to compete for dragons? Paging Dr Merkk.
The new meta
Old 07-21-2019, 02:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trzzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I can just train the entire population of ToV and then continue to compete for dragons?
Might get tossed in the lava trying to be funny like Lavittz, Time/Place/Circumstances/Personality...(if you have to ask its probably going to suck)

The real question is would Willfight make a cool thread about it?
Old 07-21-2019, 02:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripqozko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The new meta
THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IS UPON US.

But really, as funny as it was probably to watch, i feel bad for Lavittz. Im sure he feels like a grade-a jerk now and Im sure it was an accident. I wiped us on Nexona twice because I was poorly piloting a cleric and I felt like a big a-hole for it. Still one of my most embarrassing and just shitty feelings I've gotten on P99. Cost AG a lot of time and just all around sucked.

Sorry Lavittz, hope this doesn't weigh on ya too much for too long.

<Gravity>
Old 07-21-2019, 03:01 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Might get tossed in the lava trying to be funny like Lavittz, Time/Place/Circumstances/Personality...(if you have to ask its probably going to suck)

The real question is would Willfight make a cool thread about it?
I felt if anyone else would have started this thread it would be taken as a insult and I only want to exploit the funny side to this. Bg knows my Reputation with trains so its funny being on the other side.

Willfight 60 Warrior
Stjoan 60 Cleric
Drunkyn 60 Monk
Shinken 52 Vox Monk
Old 07-21-2019, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

One time on live I trained all of Velks. I was by the ice wall, got agro from the sentries on the other side. They came stomping thru the castle. Wrecked upper dogs group. Wrecked CE group. I ran to zoneline and that about the time my buddy came back and took back over his toon (I was at his house sitting in while he took a break). I didn't zone out, and about 20sec after he sat down he got summoned to some random spot and got wrecked.

One of my fondest live moment. Getting 2 RL friends gibbed in velks by training entire zone. Gooood times

<Gravity>
Old 07-21-2019, 03:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dennardscott86 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I felt if anyone else would have started this thread it would be taken as a insult and I only want to exploit the funny side to this. Bg knows my Reputation with trains so its funny being on the other side.
We were all having a good time last night.

"Ere com de ot steppah" -Toxigen
Old 07-21-2019, 04:12 PM
Aviak

Once on live my guild was about to attempt Vulak when it was a ring event. There was about 90 or so of us at the raid. Our guild leader accidentally started the ring event when we were behind the ring line and insta DT'd the entire raid. Was the funniest shit I had ever seen. He was mortified.
Old 07-21-2019, 04:37 PM
Orc

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-21-2019, 05:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hideousclaw [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
THE DAWN OF A NEW ERA IS UPON US.

But really, as funny as it was probably to watch, i feel bad for Lavittz. Im sure he feels like a grade-a jerk now and Im sure it was an accident. I wiped us on Nexona twice because I was poorly piloting a cleric and I felt like a big a-hole for it. Still one of my most embarrassing and just shitty feelings I've gotten on P99. Cost AG a lot of time and just all around sucked.

Sorry Lavittz, hope this doesn't weigh on ya too much for too long.
I don't think, especially now, that anyone is actually mad at Lavittz for it. It gave us two memorable moments (train itself and the amazing conga line) and a decent peace agreement to prevent more chaos for the rest of the quake.
Old 07-21-2019, 05:34 PM
Kobold

Good gif, 5 stars
Closed Thread