Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2017, 03:40 PM
Skeleton

as a new red player i wish i could make it to these, but i hope everyone that can has a great time.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:44 PM
Planar Protector

pretty great success today pals

id like to do this weekly so it catches on

we got like 10 people to lvl 10 with some decent starter gear
Old 10-15-2017, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

pras to Guava for coming down and helping out
Old 10-15-2017, 04:51 PM
Banned

congrats on doubling your pop
Old 10-15-2017, 06:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pretty great success today pals

id like to do this weekly so it catches on

we got like 10 people to lvl 10 with some decent starter gear
so dumb and so desperate
Old 10-16-2017, 09:13 AM
Sarnak

Haters gonna hate ^
Old 10-16-2017, 11:50 AM
Aviak

What happened to Blue, it had like almost 5,000 players last winter ...

I might try Red in the future.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:12 PM
Banned

Dear Diary Red99
Writen by Tekilya Wu'Tang circa 2015
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=213767

Day 1 – Today I decided to make a Necromancer on Red99. People seem to really enjoy it on the forums; I hope it’s as much fun as advertised.

Day 3 – So I have made it to level 10, starting to level in in Kurns now. I havn’t got a chance to PVP anyone yet, but I have seen some chat in /OOC. I better be on my toes though, I know these PvP guys can be pretty intense. A good pvp fight for a camp sounds fun though!

Day 7 – Kunark seems…..empty. I think it might have been a mistake making an Iskar. I left Kurns recently and headed to LOIO….leveling has been a bit slow due to all the soloing. I think a change of scenery would help, time to head back to Antonica area…On blue there are always groups in the old world.

Day 12 – I have decided to go to Perma Frost! On my way through Black Burrow I met my first real player! A 44 mage named Swish was killing Elite Gnoll Guards near the pit. I asked what a level 44 mage was doing in Black Burrow and he told me that this is the only zone <Empire> will let him level in…..not sure what the means…. He offered me 500pp to stay in zone and chat with him, but neither of were gaining XP so I decided to move along….he followed me all the way to the zone line and “/em is sad” when I finally left.

Day 13 – Not seeing many players – Perma Frost was completely barren. running low on Bone Chips, time to head to EC soon!

Day 15 – I went to buy some bone chips in EC today….a rogue messaged me saying he had 5 stacks for sale, but when I went to meet him he decloaked and started to PVP me. He had a CoF, Ragebringer, Fungi, and was in full VP gear somehow…. After he killed me for the 15th time I politely messaged him saying I was confused and I need bone chips to level…..his only response was “YOU NO LNS jajajajaja”. I asked him what LNS was and he replied “**jajajajajajaja intensifies**”. I don’t know what happening. Think I will log out for the evening.

Day 25 – Unable to find a group, I headed to Mistmoore this morning. Courtyard is one of my favorite camps in the game. Everything was going fine until a level 60 caster came through and started dispelling roots and /shouting “L2P”. I asked him to stop….he told me never to disrespect him like that. Then he logged over to his rogue alt…. it’s the same one from EC =(. Needless to say I will not be returning to Mistmoore.

Day 29 – Today I zoned into Kaesora to camp Staff of Dreaded gaze and….there was a level 3 bard standing naked in the corner from a guild called <The Mystical Order>. I went up and asked if I could help him with a corpse recovery or anything, and his character turned to look at me for a few seconds, and then he just turned back into the corner without saying anything….I think I am going to move zones, getting a creepy vibe here.
Old 10-16-2017, 12:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Diary Red99

Day 1 – Today I decided to make a Necromancer on Red99. People seem to really enjoy it on the forums; I hope it’s as much fun as advertised.

Day 3 – So I have made it to level 10, starting to level in in Kurns now. I havn’t got a chance to PVP anyone yet, but I have seen some chat in /OOC. I better be on my toes though, I know these PvP guys can be pretty intense. A good pvp fight for a camp sounds fun though!

Day 7 – Kunark seems…..empty. I think it might have been a mistake making an Iskar. I left Kurns recently and headed to LOIO….leveling has been a bit slow due to all the soloing. I think a change of scenery would help, time to head back to Antonica area…On blue there are always groups in the old world.

Day 12 – I have decided to go to Perma Frost! On my way through Black Burrow I met my first real player! A 44 mage named Swish was killing Elite Gnoll Guards near the pit. I asked what a level 44 mage was doing in Black Burrow and he told me that this is the only zone <Empire> will let him level in…..not sure what the means…. He offered me 500pp to stay in zone and chat with him, but neither of were gaining XP so I decided to move along….he followed me all the way to the zone line and “/em is sad” when I finally left.

Day 13 – Not seeing many players – Perma Frost was completely barren. running low on Bone Chips, time to head to EC soon!

Day 15 – I went to buy some bone chips in EC today….a rogue messaged me saying he had 5 stacks for sale, but when I went to meet him he decloaked and started to PVP me. He had a CoF, Ragebringer, Fungi, and was in full VP gear somehow…. After he killed me for the 15th time I politely messaged him saying I was confused and I need bone chips to level…..his only response was “YOU NO LNS jajajajaja”. I asked him what LNS was and he replied “**jajajajajajaja intensifies**”. I don’t know what happening. Think I will log out for the evening.

Day 25 – Unable to find a group, I headed to Mistmoore this morning. Courtyard is one of my favorite camps in the game. Everything was going fine until a level 60 caster came through and started dispelling roots and /shouting “L2P”. I asked him to stop….he told me never to disrespect him like that. Then he logged over to his rogue alt…. it’s the same one from EC =(. Needless to say I will not be returning to Mistmoore.

Day 29 – Today I zoned into Kaesora to camp Staff of Dreaded gaze and….there was a level 3 bard standing naked in the corner from a guild called <The Mystical Order>. I went up and asked if I could help him with a corpse recovery or anything, and his character turned to look at me for a few seconds, and then he just turned back into the corner without saying anything….I think I am going to move zones, getting a creepy vibe here.
I actually lol’d, good tale sir
Old 10-16-2017, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spyder73 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dear Diary Red99

Very fun read, but even I have to doubt Red is quite THAT bad. Although the part about Swish adds a lot of legitimacy to the story no doubt.
Closed Thread