Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-26-2021, 11:22 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Good to know everyone thinks their political opponents are idiots. You guys really have discourse and democracy down to a science

Canada has/is expanding its pipeline to BC, every drop of oil and natural gas will be extracted. Ban fracking and you’d have a point. If this raises costs, it helps the Russians and Saudis. Even when you talk yourselves in circles, you still came to the wrong conclusion

But I have to admit, Biden has started out way more left of center than I imagined. And honestly, I don’t care. I think not building the pipeline is a slap in the face to Canada and benefits China, Russia, and the Middle East, but does nothing to stop extraction or environmental destruction. Again, fracking is worse for the environment by orders of magnitude and is how North America gets a majority or its hydrocarbons. That said, my perspective is the losing one in a democracy of my peers, so I accept this wrong decision as I’m sure many many more had to suffer under far worse decisions under trump, who I regrettably voted for. That’s how dad felt about democracy. That’s how America feels about democracy
He also signed an exec order allowing foreign interference in the US power grid.

Joe "I cuck for China" Biden