Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow, I'm popular.

I've posted in this thread all of two times (plus quick follow up replies to those posts) and the last time was 3 full months ago. You're probably confusing my posts here with the posts on our own message board-- which I know you guys love to read-- where in a few instances I responded to users asking why TAKP and P2002 differ.

To say that p2002 devs have never posted in TAKP's thread to 'stir up trouble' is one of your many lies. Wharhogg in fact started the trend of pointing out errors by publicly pointing out that we had hotzones enabled for some zones erroneously, in 'our' thread, so I returned the favor by listing some of yours. The second time I merely indicated that your database commits would be rejected if sharing them were feasible after you guys kept saying that you cannot contribute your database work. To say nothing of the constant bashing of TAKP staff members on anonymous accounts here from you guys while you were players on TAKP.

I feel sorry for your users, who play on a server that entirely exists as a form of revenge against Speedz who banned you and therefore could fold as soon as you grow bored of it. P2002 is in fact the perfect example of why most emus are closed source-- because disgruntled users could just take your years of work, start a new server overnight, out-advertise you and split your userbase. P2002 made virtually zero efforts to distinguish itself and copied TAKP's 3 box limit, PoK open, and leaving cats and iksar available. Your contributions back to us are absolutely minuscule. It's clear your goals were to spite TAKP and Speedz instead of providing something new to the community, and now the community suffers from a split userbase because of it. Not only is the community split, but half of them have to suffer an ez-mode database as well.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E
Old 09-25-2015, 12:17 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh wow, I'm popular.

I've posted in this thread all of two times (plus quick follow up replies to those posts) and the last time was 3 full months ago. You're probably confusing my posts here with the posts on our own message board-- which I know you guys love to read-- where in a few instances I responded to users asking why TAKP and P2002 differ.

To say that p2002 devs have never posted in TAKP's thread to 'stir up trouble' is one of your many lies. Wharhogg in fact started the trend of pointing out errors by publicly pointing out that we had hotzones enabled for some zones erroneously, in 'our' thread, so I returned the favor by listing some of yours. The second time I merely indicated that your database commits would be rejected if sharing them were feasible after you guys kept saying that you cannot contribute your database work. To say nothing of the constant bashing of TAKP staff members on anonymous accounts here from you guys while you were players on TAKP.

I feel sorry for your users, who play on a server that entirely exists as a form of revenge against Speedz who banned you and therefore could fold as soon as you grow bored of it. P2002 is in fact the perfect example of why most emus are closed source-- because disgruntled users could just take your years of work, start a new server overnight, out-advertise you and split your userbase. P2002 made virtually zero efforts to distinguish itself and copied TAKP's 3 box limit, PoK open, and leaving cats and iksar available. Your contributions back to us are absolutely minuscule. It's clear your goals were to spite TAKP and Speedz instead of providing something new to the community, and now the community suffers from a split userbase because of it. Not only is the community split, but half of them have to suffer an ez-mode database as well.
always interesting to see "adults" squabble hundreds of miles away on an eq emu forum.

Ego is an illuminating topic here as Devs from both sides seem to consistently disagree.

Be the bigger person and say - let the past be & move forward. all this back and forth nonsense is childish. We may have played EQ when we were kids, but that was many moons ago, lets at least pretend we've matured since then.

This thread is about p2002 and the people who want to share their positive gaming experience with other players.

p2002 is in Kunark.. the small community is awesome and constantly growing.
Old 09-25-2015, 04:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Oh wow, I'm popular.

Another fine example of the TAK staff coming in here to shit on P2002 and spread misinformation. Let me just correct a few things here:

- Every single post you have made in this thread has been exactly like this one, thanks for proving my point for me. There was also a second thread which has since been closed by Haynar (1 of the TAK developers) because our server was getting too much attention. Which brings the total of your shit posts up to more than 7. Stop trying to rewrite history

- As you have pointed out, your misinformation campaign isn't limited to shitting up this thread. You also like to spread misinformation about us and lie to your new members when they ask you something on your forum. Something you will not see on the P2002 forums, we have way too much respect for our members. If people do not want to play on our server, we see no reason to make them.

- As wharhogg pointed out, we were very thankful for your "bug reports". You on the other hand never thanked us for his contribution, without which you probably would still be giving out quad exp in multiple zones. So much for the more authentic EverQuest experience

- You are right in that former players of TAK who are now playing on P2002 used to come to this forum to air their problems, since they were censored on the TAK forums it was the logical next step. From the moment the P2002 staff started working on their server those posts stopped. It was never about destroying TAK, but about saving it. Once people realized your shit box is never going to change and found another place to play, they forgot about your server pretty quickly. It is also why none of the P2002 players ever post on the TAK thread. They couldn't care less.

- Our server was created so people who had been bullied off of your box would have a place to play, not everyone wants to just raid casually, but you have fostered an environment in which you have to either agree with the notion that everyone (regardless of how much time they put into the game) should have the same access to everything, or be ridiculed by the community. Our players are very thankful for what we provide them.

- Speedz is the only person who split the playerbase - By running his server like the Democratic Republic of North Korea. Which is funny, because both systems are fake democracies in which censorship and propaganda are the cornerstones.

- All information about my unjustified ban have been since removed from your forums, even the lengthy explanation of why I was banned. I guess after a few weeks passed even Speedz realized how idiotic it was. Knowing the way you guys operate I have kept a copy for the records. To this day my appeals for getting unbanned fall on deaf ears, despite not a single shred of evidence of my "crimes". I even gave one of the GMs access to all my private messages. You would think that by now they would have at least made the effort to fake some of the incriminating tells and private messages that I allegedly had been sending. Instead, Speedz decided to delete my profile page from the forums, so I do not appear on the Members page anymore (http://www.takproject.net/forums/index.php?members/).

Why, I do not know. Probably because even after I have been banned from the forums and absent for 8 months, I would still be position 3 in the post count and any and all proof that ANH ever contributed to your server has to be eliminated, so you can keep on spinning your story on how P2002 is just stealing from you.

Here is one of my bug reports, to prove I actually existed, including my postcount:

http://www.takproject.net/forums/ind...-a-sol-b.2401/

I do exist, and I did contribute. Not to mention all the other ANH members who have been huge contributors to your project:

- furst 365 posts
- wharhogg - 334 posts
- stairs - 137 posts

I would post my new account as well, I am already way over 100 posts, most of which are bug reports - But you would just ban me and make me jump through 100 more hoops before I could continue contributing to the project.

And let me just make 1 thing absolutely clear, since you refuse to get it:

Quote:
It's clear your goals were to spite TAKP and Speedz instead of providing something new to the community, and now the community suffers from a split userbase because of it
P2002s goals are to provide an EQ Experience set in the PoP era, with 0 gm intervention. The only rules enforced are the PNP from live. The staff of P2002 has no interest in controlling how their players play the game. They believe adults should be able to maturely solve their own disputes, and they do not believe in what you guys are doing over on TAK. They are providing the EQ experience to people who would have no joy playing on your server. On top of that they have fostered a welcoming environment that makes it an enjoyable place to roll a new character.

Since you are sitting over in North Korea, we understand if you don't get it. You can keep spewing your propaganda while the rest of the world laughs at you.
Last edited by apio; 09-25-2015 at 04:06 AM..
Old 09-25-2015, 05:19 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Which brings the total of your shit posts up to more than 7. Stop trying to rewrite history
This made me giggle.

7 whole posts in a 625 post thread. Geebus Christouskowitz Torven is obv obsessed with your server!
Old 09-25-2015, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

Can we lock/remove this thread? It's become nothing more than a shit show between Everquest Emulator Devs.
Old 09-25-2015, 08:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I feel sorry for your users, who play on a server that entirely exists as a form of revenge against Speedz who banned you and therefore could fold as soon as you grow bored of it.

This kinda reminds me how the p2002 devs had a guild on TAKP, which plenty of members (including me) spent their own personal hours building up the guild and helping members and then one day they decide to disband the guild and start their own server because apio had a tantrum.

If they can dump their guild like its nothing and shit on their members /played, I wonder what that means for their server.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:25 AM
Banned

I think if there is one thing you can critique about armed and hammered is that we basically invited everyone who wanted to join us. Even pieces of shit like you who instead of standing up for their guild mates decided to stab them in the back and jump on the p2002 hater band wagon because of a perceived slight. You know, Aka throwing a tantrum. Maybe if you did the right thing you would still have friends to play with. As it stands right now you're just the perfect example of the kind of people we left behind on tak.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:26 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by burkemi5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
33 players right now. Granted it's also 1:17 EST on a Thursday. How is it on weekends? And are there guilds killing bosses?
Last night Powerslave had 57 at Trak kill, was 23 RL players by IP.
Old 09-25-2015, 09:38 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by apio [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think if there is one thing you can critique about armed and hammered is that we basically invited everyone who wanted to join us. Even pieces of shit like you who instead of standing up for their guild mates decided to stab them in the back and jump on the p2002 hater band wagon because of a perceived slight. You know, Aka throwing a tantrum. Maybe if you did the right thing you would still have friends to play with. As it stands right now you're just the perfect example of the kind of people we left behind on tak.

trust me im glad im not your friend bra

your group of friends were bottom feeder p99 rejects which shitted up eqmac, then you shitted up takp, now your shitting up your own server.

who would want to play on a server where apio is the Dev/GM/Player I mean just look at this kids posts on p99. you should do a better job of representing your server.
Last edited by surron; 09-25-2015 at 09:43 AM..
Old 09-25-2015, 09:47 AM
Aviak

Good thing Apio just plays here.
Closed Thread