Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 10:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
things racists say:

i hope he puts you in debt for decades, redneck.
Hasbinbad, once again, I award you the trophy of "Biggest Dumbfuck on the Forums."
Old 08-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Banned

Regardless of what happened - you were all probably tail gating.

And deserve to be ass raped in a Federal penitentiary.
Old 08-08-2013, 10:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hasbinbad, once again, I award you the trophy of "Biggest Dumbfuck on the Forums."
usually trophies are awarded once... however, some olympians have been known to dominate the podium for years... no exception here! alarti close silver in the gold medal match!
Old 08-09-2013, 02:29 AM
Planar Protector

ALWAYS snap photos of all cars involved, also the people involved. If the accident is your fault you need to take statements from any EMT's or officers that show up (or at least get their names) and make sure they sign them. the fact that an ambulance showed up at all should have been your first warning sign, and you shold have gotten as much info as possible from the emts there.

You're not totally fucked, but you're going to need to move quickly to stop any damage to you. i'd talk to a lawyer ASAP if you have the money. This prick is obviously trying to work the system. Dont let him.

http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=94928

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhambuk View Post
gotrocks community savior
Old 08-11-2013, 06:22 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You misread his statement. He rear-ended someone, who was pushed into the car in front of it. The FIRST car in line (the second car to be hit) took off (fled the scene, technically even tho this person was hit by the first person who was hit, this person still committed a crime).
not in the state of florida... that person that was hit has the right to chose weather to stick around or leave. im preety sure its true in all states. just let it be known that if you chose to leave you cannot at a later date or time try to file a clame as it becomes a civil matter the moment you decide to leave the scene of an accident
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Closed Thread