Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-07-2013, 12:10 PM
Orc

Default Koadic's Endless Intellect

Will we ever see it again? I seem to remember this spell in particular being patched in before Luclin actually went live? That and virtue. I know it's not a popular opinion, but i believe Luclin to be everquest's pinnacle, though the lvl 46 restriction on kei and virtue should have existed from the get go.

Luclin brought the nexus where porting and buffing business was absolutely booming! It brought AAs which were a fantastic reason to keep playing once you hit max level! It brought the bazaar which really helped the availability in terms of tradeskill and cheaper items. The nexus portal locations were spread out just right, to not make the world seem smaller. There were still reasons to use a boat.

Edit: Forgot to mention wizards getting TLs and familiars too, great additions to that class.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any idea how far into velious we will be going
Last edited by rixardion; 11-07-2013 at 12:34 PM..
Old 11-07-2013, 12:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixardion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway, just wondering if anyone has any idea how far into velious we will be going
as far as i know, we will be going right up to the very end of velious.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

considering this was released right before luclin and that the dev's are considering custom content after velious, my prediction is that KEI will be patched in sometime in 2017.

[ANONYMOUS] dip|o the Conjurer
Old 11-07-2013, 12:22 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
as far as i know, we will be going right up to the very end of velious.
I'm hoping we eventually see AAs in some form. They could be implemented without actually adding luclin zones and whatnot im sure if there's a strong stand against luclin. I'm wondering if anyone actually disliked AAs.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
considering this was released right before luclin and that the dev's are considering custom content after velious, my prediction is that KEI will be patched in sometime in 2017.
Hahaha
Old 11-07-2013, 12:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by rixardion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Will we ever see it again? I seem to remember this spell in particular being patched in before Luclin actually went live? That and virtue. I know it's not a popular opinion, but i believe Luclin to be everquest's pinnacle, though the lvl 46 restriction on kei and virtue should have existed from the get go.

Luclin brought the nexus where porting and buffing business was absolutely booming! It brought AAs which were a fantastic reason to keep playing once you hit max level! It brought the bazaar which really helped the availability in terms of tradeskill and cheaper items. The nexus portal locations were spread out just right, to not make the world seem smaller. There were still reasons to use a boat.

LOL funny. All the reasons listed above is when I started to hate EQ. All those great additions eventually lead to shit like mercenaries and gay ass monster missions and just nonsense.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:37 PM
Planar Protector

Not on my watch.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:43 PM
Sarnak

Wasn't KEI a SoL boss drop? It may have been patched into the spells just before SoL was released, but I'm pretty sure nobody had it scribed.
Old 11-07-2013, 12:49 PM
Fire Giant

nah kei is a luclin spell
Old 11-07-2013, 12:53 PM
Kobold

Luclin destroyed the game.

It introduced a powerlevel zone, you all know it - PC broke the game and let people go from 14-30 in a matter of hours. Why would we want the Bazaar that let people afk sell their wares when we have a really successfull EC Tunnel that is a STAPLE to classic EQ.

Anything that does away with real human interaction such as EC Tunnel or makes the game inherently easier such as PC RUINS the game.
Closed Thread