Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 07-24-2022, 08:28 PM
Planar Protector

Botten be like "we don't care about military operations in brown countries"
Old 07-24-2022, 09:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Cross examine allows someone to speak. During public congressional investigation committees during Trump Presidency were filled with Republicans talking over and interrupt those testifying.
FFS you really are an imbecile. Do you actually know the legal context of cross-examination?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Democrats figured out how to stop their childish tactics and still got a bipartisan investigation.
If by "figured out" you mean deprived the minority speaker the right to select his own representatives to the committee, as had been customary forever, then OK. Just be honest, don't frame it like the Commicrats did something noble, or honorable.

Quote:
Sorry your party did not get the chance to make the proceedings like that of a Jerry Springer show; again.
like the Democrats "reclaiming" their time?

Quote:
Trumps executive order means NOTHING and BannonÂ’s own lawyers said he never even talked about it with them. He was guilty the end. Just another Republican found guilty.
It wasn't an executive order, you troglodyte, it was him invoking Executive privilege, just like Obama did for Fast and Furious to shield Eric Holder, which wasn't 'settled' until 2019., except that crimes were actually committed then, and you know, running firearms to Mexican cartels so they can use them against civilians and border agents, is pretty shitty, wouldn't you say?

Quote:
And no one cares about your equivalent nothing burger Benghazi like tangent topics.
Wow, you must have been smoking crack out of Hunter Biden's asshole again.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Botten be like "we don't care about military operations in brown countries"
Jibartik be... I miss my lithium daily pill; ah well time type some random garbage.

Jibartik: "If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?"
Old 07-24-2022, 09:07 PM
Planar Protector

I say they just let them pick up the opposition party in black unmarked vans during night raids.

Quote:
Jibartik be... I miss my lithium daily pill; ah well time type some random garbage.

Jibartik: "If Barbie is so popular why do you have to buy her friends?"
The difference is I didn't say anything about Barbie, you did however say nobody cares about Benghazi.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The end part is true but has nothing to do with you, my good elf sire.
When I wear the jersey of my favorite football player, I partake of his greatness and have true worth with that emblem on my front and that name on my back.

Sorry, you don't even watch footieball, nerd.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Sad Botten been makin his free crack pipe from pedo pete put in a lot of work
Old 07-24-2022, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FFS you really are an imbecile. Do you actually know the legal context of cross-examination?
Oh look he says he knows the committee has nothing to due with criminal but wants a 'legal' cross-examine.

What an idiot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If by "figured out" you mean deprived the minority speaker the right to select his own representatives to the committee, as had been customary forever, then OK. Just be honest, don't frame it like the Commicrats did something noble, or honorable.
Moron they were taking orders from McCarthy

And it didn't matter it still is a bipartisan investigation stop your crying.

Quote:
like the Democrats "reclaiming" their time?
You comparing talking over a person testifying with nonsense and conspiracies to following procedure?
Ha you are dumb.

Quote:
It wasn't an executive order, you troglodyte, it was him invoking Executive privilege, just like Obama did for Fast and Furious to shield Eric Holder, which wasn't 'settled' until 2019. - blah tangent tangent tangent
Well great then by your own admittance all ironed out. Trump's executive order meant nothing. Still didn't go your way? cry more.

Sorry you worship a party who in 28 years (even before trump) has been known for its corrupt and scandalous GOP Admins: 100+ indictments 100+ convictions and 30+ jail sentences.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The difference is I didn't say anything about Barbie, you did however say nobody cares about Benghazi.
So you spouted off some racist stuff?
Go get medical help. Seriously
Old 07-24-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

You're the one that said nobody cares about middle east kill'n.
Old 07-24-2022, 09:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sad Botten been makin his free crack pipe from pedo pete put in a lot of work
Karenzondo.jpg