View Poll Results: ban mq?
yes I want to play eq 26 42.62%
no i am a lazy person with no skill or a greedy farmer. 35 57.38%
Voters: 61. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2013, 01:34 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoils [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol no one will want to ban MQing when velious comes out and a shitton of "WTS Thurg Armor pieces, you provide gems!" threads...

Velious=salvation for the server.
No one wants MQing banned now. This thread is just some newb crying like a little girl because he can't compete for his camps with MQ'rs. Funny, because he cites that all he wants is to camp his own shit, but that's exactly what he can do now. Maybe it would help if you weren't level 20 Reapin.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenzar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one wants MQing banned now. This thread is just some newb crying like a little girl because he can't compete for his camps with MQ'rs. Funny, because he cites that all he wants is to camp his own shit, but that's exactly what he can do now. Maybe it would help if you weren't level 20 Reapin.
I am not close to doing this quest. I am thinking ahead and would like something done before I get to that point. That is my selfish reason.

My other reason is because I always hear people bitching about not being able to do other quest because so and so is camping it 24/7.

Why should some fucking loser with no life be able ruin the game for others? Is it my fault they burned through content for every class already and the only thing they have to do in game is to farm shit and see how much plat they can accumulate? No it's not. So why should normal well adjusted people have their limited game time ruined by such losers? Is this server made for the many casual players or the few freaks with no lives? Let me know so I can quit now instead of wasting my time.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am not close to doing this quest. I am thinking ahead and would like something done before I get to that point. That is my selfish reason.

My other reason is because I always hear people bitching about not being able to do other quest because so and so is camping it 24/7.

Why should some fucking loser with no life be able ruin the game for others? Is it my fault they burned through content for every class already and the only thing they have to do in game is to farm shit and see how much plat they can accumulate? No it's not. So why should normal well adjusted people have their limited game time ruined by such losers? Is this server made for the many casual players or the few freaks with no lives? Let me know so I can quit now instead of wasting my time.
QQ. You might as well quit now. Things generally get harder and more complicated as you gain levels. Save yourself the time and quit now. It won't get any easier.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is this server made for the many casual players or the few freaks with no lives? Let me know so I can quit now instead of wasting my time.
I hate to break it to you but the whole fucking game is for no-life freaks. It's not just this iteration on this server--it's EQ.
Old 08-08-2013, 05:37 PM
Planar Protector

I'd rather anyone under level 46 be immediately killed by the quest giver, if they even attempt to ask about it.
Old 08-08-2013, 06:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Time to kill multi questing. When the average player has zero chance of doing a quest because of greedy farmers, the game is broken. When your best chance of getting your epic is buying the mq, the game is broken.
Joined 4 months ago.
Is level 20

You aren't qualified to represent the average player.
Closed Thread