Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

View Poll Results: Does a person witth over 2000 days played (5 1/2 years) on on P99 have a problem?
Fuck yes! Get Help! Get a life! 31 42.47%
No. Completely normal 11 15.07%
Yes, but its their life to flush down the toilet 20 27.40%
No, not a problem. Probably best they don't breed anyway. Darwin for the win. 11 15.07%
Voters: 73. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2013, 12:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You laugh but TMO is the only game in town and TMO will be the only game in town until this server shuts down.

Everyone Apps TMO in the end, either in secret like bouncerr or like a man like Merkk.

If you truly enjoy not raiding and enjoy grouping in Karnor's or Leveling alts or farming Platinum then you have no need to join TMO and you can make RnF posts all you like.

But..If you want to see content in VP or Velious you must remember we vet our applicants very well and everything you say comes back to me.

There is a reason all Non Recruited FE members have to go through me before applying to TMO. As one final act of humility they have to BEG me to allow them the chance to apply and If I don't think its sincere there EQ raiding career ends with me.

So in short, I would love to see you post an application.

So don't challenge or contradict you or you wont let the other kids play on the monkey bars...

lol you were bullied as a child weren't you?
Old 08-24-2013, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

don't want no retards on my monkey bars ya morans

prove your worth and take them from me!
Old 08-24-2013, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Perhaps you should take all these random people pointing out you are a complete loser to heart and change before its too late? Not telling you how to live your life, nor telling you to quit something (i hope) you enjoy..but jesus man....

I have severe health issues and it kills me to see someone waste their life. I have a challenge for you. Take a 6 month break. Can you do it? No EQ for 6 months? Can you even imagine what you would do with yourself?
Oh come on. We play EQ. We are ALL nerds/losers to some extent. Who cares? "Omg you're a bigger nerd than me, you loser...."
Old 08-24-2013, 12:30 AM
Banned

For 2000 days? No sorry.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:31 AM
Planar Protector

reapin's a derelict and is a ward of the state, but is clearly way cooler than I am
Old 08-24-2013, 12:33 AM
Banned

I am old. I stopped being cool years ago.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glitterati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want to blow Jeremy while he slays dragons.
It could be a race to see what one is finished first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reapin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So don't challenge or contradict you or you wont let the other kids play on the monkey bars...

lol you were bullied as a child weren't you?
Is it unfair? Yes it is. Unfortunately, we are the only game in town and there is nothing I hate more than people who post on the forums/spam in game their dislike of TMO and when they realize every guild other than TMO is shit they come crawling to us looking for loot or to experience content.

If I deem you an enemy of TMO I will make sure your raid career is over here. Bouncerr is an example, on Gaffin he was a nice guy, a good player and apparently helped a lot of low levels and made friends while leveling up. He did leak our batphone list out once when he got banned for MQ 2 years ago when we removed him. His raiding career on blue is now finished because of that.

Have I blacklisted players because of RnF posts? Yes. Have I blacklisted people for posts made on their internal forums? Yes I have as well.

EQ is a game of reputation don't ruin it being stupid or prideful
Old 08-24-2013, 12:44 AM
Planar Protector

What I think is sad is someone thats been here for 3 months, has 500 posts, and 400 of them are in RnF.... and yet is only level 20 in game.

Bro, do you even lift?
Old 08-24-2013, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

And actually, reapin has well over 500 posts, the forum search stops at 500 apparently. 500 back to last month, so you're likely over 1k, all in RnF. Sad indeed.
Old 08-24-2013, 12:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What I think is sad is someone thats been here for 3 months, has 500 posts, and 400 of them are in RnF.... and yet is only level 20 in game.

Bro, do you even lift?
Not anymore. I used to be a beast.
Closed Thread